DC UNIVERSE ONLINE: FREE TO PLAY

Mage

I'll make you submit!
DC_Universe_Online_Wallpaper_by_CrossDominatriX5.png
DC Universe Online is now free to play and free to download from the XBL market and PSN Store.

It looks like PC version is free to play too. It requires 16 gb's of empty space. Did you tried it out Mage? Is it worth consuming my precius 16gb empty space?:)

XBOX? That ain't real. It's good for what it is but it takes really long to DL. Fun to make your own hero though.

I think it's fun, but there's a problem with the people in charge of the updates.
That and glitches. And now the whole queue problem while signing in.

Fun game getting on my nerves in such a short amount of time.

I'm gonna get alot of shit for admitting this but I've been playing this game since it came out. It's pretty fun but the shit gets so fucking repetitive. It's still a relatively new game especially for the size and scope of this one but sometimes the fucking glitches are intolerable. They still have problems with the chat system, everytime they have an update the raids get glitched out and I don't even know if they fixed the Inner Batcave raid yet. Overall it's pretty fun but like I said repetitive with some glitches that will piss you off.

Also I think it's the biggest pile of bullshit that the game is fucking free now. The queing up glitch is unacceptable and of course they're doing nothing to compensate the people who've been putting that hard money on this shit. So as of now I'm on some fuck this game shit.

It looks like PC version is free to play too. It requires 16 gb's of empty space. Did you tried it out Mage? Is it worth consuming my precius 16gb empty space?:)
I think it is quite good; there are lots of options for making your hero/villain, and lots of things to do. But once you have maxed out it gets quite boring. Good story line though. So, if you want lots of creating options and a good story line (excluding SCV XD), then this is the game for you.

This shit took me like 3 days to download no joke, I had to leave my ps3 on at night just to download it. Even though it finally finished downloading I didn't have enough time to actually make a hero as I had to go to work. Will try it out later though just to see if it was work downloading.

People are such assholes in this game I swear. I'm like at lvl 7 and I'm trying to lvl up and every time I go to where the missions send me there are like 4 guys who are lvl 30 just murdering everyone. That's some bullshit, I mean they know that even if everyone ganged up on them they would still kill us and yet they just act like dicks. Shit made me want to reach into the tv and strangle a bitch.

My gf has been playing it since it came out, and she's really into the game. If any of you guys enjoy the game you can add her, I'm sure she would appreciate playing with a fellow SC player. Her PSN is Surione.

Yes! I have been wanting to play DCUO for a while now. But I couldn't purchase the game at the time of release due to the job loss at the beginning of the year. I just need to find a used copy of the game or when I can download it. A friend of mine as been telling me about his customer characters in the game based on his comic Extinctioners. My work hours have been hectic since coming back to the RR company. Have to find time to play this game with him and others

People are such assholes in this game I swear. I'm like at lvl 7 and I'm trying to lvl up and every time I go to where the missions send me there are like 4 guys who are lvl 30 just murdering everyone. That's some bullshit, I mean they know that even if everyone ganged up on them they would still kill us and yet they just act like dicks. Shit made me want to reach into the tv and strangle a bitch.

Sounds like you are on the PvP side, it might be more beneficial for you to switch to the PvE side. Being on the PvP side you are open to attack all the time. The villians in the game, are pretty brutal - with the whole attacking new/low leveled players. :/

The Viliians can't attack you on the PvE side- on PvE side the Viliians names are in purple. On the PvP side, they are in red. I always make my characters on the PvE side (unless i'm specifically making a PvP character).

Tried downloading this for PS3, then again for PC and 16GB is asking for way to much, it would have to be a game beyond epic to ask for that much.

Back