Dear Legendary Souls mode:

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Nightmare, I mostly had trouble with Edge Master. Made me feel like I was swinging a hundred-ton sword compared to his moves. Oh and I beat it in 45 mins.

I recently replayed Legendary Souls, that Edge Master-Setsuka shit is brutal! Elysium and me were mirror matched; I'd use TAS :B:, and most of the time it was a Double K.O. Ridiculous.

Got the game today and havnt had a ton of time to play it. Havn't learnt anybody yet and the inputs with a bunch of characters I was at least somewhat familiar with have completely changed. I'm sure there still is jf's but half of them see to be missing or replaced with BE. Like voldo's 66b which I loved.

1st time in legendary souls didn't get past kilik but I only tried about twice. Anytime I try and play smart I get destroyed but just mindless aa, bb and throw and I end up winning...

Anytime I try and play smart I get destroyed but just mindless aa, bb and throw and I end up winning...

I just discovered this yourself. If you try and play like you're playing against real players you'll lose. It's kind of sad that the most 'hardcore' mode is the most noob-friendly.

I'll be posting some clips about how I did this the easy way.

1st time in legendary souls didn't get past kilik but I only tried about twice. Anytime I try and play smart I get destroyed but just mindless aa, bb and throw and I end up winning...

First time i tried i couldnt get past Kilik either, tried for about an hour, than called it quits. Came back today, and cleared it all in 78 minutes. (I'm bad, i know.) And also, Algol's weakness appears to be AA haha, no fancy stuff required, although it took me a bit to figure that out. Final time was;

Kilik = 7:29
Nightmare = 5:16
Seigfried = 8:26
Cervantes = 21:51 (Mirror match was pretty difficult for whatever reason.)
Edgemaster = 2:48
Elysium = 7:44
Algol = 24:24

68 min. Cervantes and Edge Matster were the toughest for me.
Used Siegfried. Pretty much just 3:b-small:, 1:a-small: and throw, lol.
And yeah, if you try to play smart the AI goes H.A.M.

I don't like this mode much, it's silly. I beat Kilik and am playing against Nightmare now. If you get hit by him 1 time you may as well put the controller down for that round.

I set myself a 5 life limit on this mode to pass it with Alpha Patroklos - I've tried twice and Cervantes got me both times. =/

I'm currently sat in training mode learning more Cervantes and gently weeping over his dmg potential, lol.

The first time I played I almost beat Kilik, who had a centimeter of life left and it was final battle, it wasn't too difficult for me. ='( I beat him at about my 4th try. Nightmare, though, was a fucker. I gave up after about 15 minutes and haven't tried since, because I can tell I'm not good enough yet to beat him. I'm not looking forward to EM as Patsuka lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back