[Dec 12, 2012] SuperVersusYourmum (London)

Age_of_Truth

[12] Conqueror
_
Edge Master Series - SuperVersusYourmum
12th December from 6pm at HMV Trocadero
_
Yes folks, it's that time again - the time that all of you have been waiting for. And there are at least 6 of you. I think. The latest Edge Master Series showdown will commence on the evening of next Wednesday. Time to pull out those dusty old sticks, give them a damn good polishing, and be ready... for anything.

Please note that SuperVersusYourmum is in no way affiliated with SuperVersusBattle. Or your mum.

Maria-Kirilenko-Feet-219515.jpg
This is not your mum.
[ If this is your mum, please post her full address and regular daytime routines immediately ]
What with the slightly below-par response to the possibility of a SCV SVB side event (exactly 0 responses), we decided it would be in the best interests of the community to hold the EMS event as normal in the London Trocadero HMV Gamerbase.

GET HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unlike our European rivals, we will continue to allow all characters as playable, so long as they are unlocked on the given console. Though I really would like to ban Algol and Mitsurugi. Takers?

579014_10151169292426121_1019542930_n.jpg
She really wants you to go to London on Wednesday to play Soulcalibur V

Hope to see some people there. I've found the game is a lot more fun now after taking a sizeable break. Don't forget to block a lot, grab, and kick your opponent's ankles until they cry in anguish and fall over. These tactics also work in the game. GGs

You don't need to practice your chief character, besides no ones really been playing. Might as well ban viola since Jesse doesn't play.

If they're is one monthy then i will try make it next time, in the new year! i guess then i can start my offline journey :p

Reiterating what I said in the other thread, thanks very much to all who came down today, ggs to all. Thanks also to those who supported the event by following the stream. No groups, just straight DE this time thanks to smaller numbers, but there were still a decent number of games and some very divergent playstyles on offer this time round.

Full write-up, as usual, will follow. Results in brief:

I - Hyrul (Natsu / Leixia)
II - Silent Joel (Cervantes / Siegfried / Pyrrha)
III - LoneWolfThe (Mitsurgi, Patroklos)
IV - Phuriate (Pyrrha Ω, Mitsurugi)

Back