[Dec 3, 2011] North East Championships XII (Philadelphia, PA)

I was talking more about the State of the Games Engine and Gameplay. And the competitive and Tourney scene and ways they can continue to support us without alienating the casuals market.

But whatever you want to read in to.

So how does pre-registering work, anyhow?

I've never done it before this tourney. Do I print something out and bring it, is my name gonna be on a list, what's happenin' here?

Speaking of picking people up. If I make this I will be arriving Sat afternoon 12:00-3:00 the latest. I need someone to pick me up. So I'm asking either Sporko or Malice since ur the only philly natives with a car. My current phone is temp suspended for a bit so I have another temporary phone with a number I barely even know that can only do phone calls no text. If u get a call from a random number on Sat if i go its prob me. No text just calls. If ur able to pick me up please let me know before i even debate going.

I'll see what I can do but I won't be even getting to the venue until around 1 PM

You don't even want your main character Setsuka back? What's wrong with you?

Ha the game needs to be shipped in a month, everything is decided since months...:) If there is no Setsuka now, there wont be a Setsuka in 2 months...but i still have some hope she is in....

Back