Despising characters discussion. Start!

Learn to play the characters you hate. You'll either enjoy winning with overpowered tactics or you'll learn why the character isn't overpowered. Either way, you'll learn where the character is weak.
That's the same way I learned my Safefried. I had to learn Sophitia to fight her decently at all in SCIV.

Learn to play the characters you hate. You'll either enjoy winning with overpowered tactics or you'll learn why the character isn't overpowered. Either way, you'll learn where the character is weak.

Or you can forfeit. =D

I'm just find this amusing that a lot of players whine about Yun in the past SC games. Now, we have Xiba, Pyrrha and Leixia...LOL

But yeah, I hate Xiba and Pyrrha. They are just plain irritating (and Pyrrha is one of the OP characters). Leixia is ok for me though, its just like Xianghua.

With Maxi it feels like everything he does is plus on block, I cannot 2a anything because of Natsu.
Nightmare NSS practically back steps everything I dish with Natsu.

Sigh where do I start......

Sword and shield: Fuck all of you. you are safe you are damaging you are evasive and despite what people would call well rounded, you specialize in being a thorn in my side like the very sword that you like to jab in my Ribcage. ( and sometimes uppercut me with as well) I am still plagued by BB and Angel step and the mothers ghostly vision still hovers about the scene even though she is long gone. why must I be punished for being a male? crumple from a low blow is something I've never really been okay with. I wish you would just go away.

Raphael- *looks at SC2* well some say this is what we call "Life" I call it BS Where did your moves go bro? oh, to amy someone I absolutely hate. :(

Natsu- back when the parlor trick where awesome I'd be unnerved going into matches against one now it's just all about the damage output combined with the speed that I'm not too fond of. I wouldn't be all to upset if she had weak life bar or something but hey it happens

Nightmare: I want to hate him but after his performance in SC4 I'd say it's great to see him so functional that meter loop is so Dangerous but i have to respect it. What I am on the fence about hating is that CE which is questionably fast though I has seen it stuffed on start up

Devil Jin: why aren't you an actual character I could go to NY/NJ Tourneys with? Why is it I have so much fun with a move set that will never see the light of day competitively? It just makes rage, when I do cool things locally

Sigh where do I start......

Sword and shield: Fuck all of you. you are safe you are damaging you are evasive and despite what people would call well rounded, you specialize in being a thorn in my side like the very sword that you like to jab in my Ribcage. ( and sometimes uppercut me with as well) I am still plagued by BB and Angel step and the mothers ghostly vision still hovers about the scene even though she is long gone. why must I be punished for being a male? crumple from a low blow is something I've never really been okay with. I wish you would just go away.
FINALLY! Someone who understands!

Now that I finally the new characters...I despise half of them and I don't give a fuck about the other half.

Patroklos: First he seems a total moron, then you someway get attached to him during the story. Then he starts to act like a moron again. Just...kill yourself and go to see your mother or fuck your sister. Whatever you want, but stop being so stupid.

Phyrra: I thought she was kind of cute in the videos. But...oh man, how can be so annoying this bitch? The way she talks makes me want to kill her slowly and painful.

Xiba: Seriously, WTF is this shit, not seriously. I never liked Kilik and still think was like 1000000 times better than this thing. It's so so so cliché that almost phisically hurts me when he says he's hungry.

Natsu, Viola, Zwei, not hating them, not loving them, feeling absolutely nothing about them. There are ther, I never pick them, no one picks them (except Natsu, lot of people picks Natsu) and that's almost all. They don't have story or charisma. They're just there.

Lexia...well, is better than her mom since is less annoying. Well, she is more annoying, but that is fine for an annoying character. I mean, annoying characters are expected to be annoying. Her mother was annoying but she wasn't aware of that and acted as if she was better than she was.

I don't have anything against how he plays or even his personality, I only hate him because I am butt hurt about Lightning not being in the game and I am too small a man to just let it slide so I take it out on him. I am petty like that.

If they had put Lightning in I probably would have used her as my main along with Hilde. :(

If they had put Lightning in I probably would have used her as my main along with Hilde. :(
Same man, I was going to have Lightning and Tira as my mains would've been the first fighter I ever had more than one main in... Fuck you Ezio.

If they had lightning in this game she'd be the second paragraph of my Post and she'd have her own personal section dedicated a to why this game is wrong . Fuck Lightning, such a worthless character slot.

If I never give credit to Ezio for anything the one thing I will give him credit for would be gatekeeping the guest character slot.

Seriously Lightning? Come on you have to be kidding? Really ? I mean...Really? Lightning?

In fairness if she was in it she would be getting as much hate as Ezio just from a different group. When it comes to guest characters there is no right choice I guess.

If only SC was as popular as it used to be, it wouldn't need a guest character. That is literally the only thing I like about SC3, it didn't have a guest character. Too bad that game flopped...

In fairness if she was in it she would be getting as much hate as Ezio just from a different group. When it comes to guest characters there is no right choice I guess.
I've been pro all guest characters at to this very day. I'm easy to please, but that character along with Squall and cloud would be a "No Go"

Back