Despising characters discussion. Start!

A lot of people seem to think Pyrrha sounds annoying, well guess what I think.
I think Pyrrha sounds so much better than that moron Astaroth.
Just the sound of his voice makes me wanna smack the shit out of him. He sounds like such a douchebag it's not even funny.

I loathe Maxi for making me use him so I can learn how to counter him.

EDIT: AW HELL NAW YOU DID NOT JUST DISS MICHAEL MCCONNOHIE

What is your most hated character in the game? It can be for any reason.

Aside from the mimics, in which 3 do not belong in a game EVER (1 is ok, because screwing around in a match is occasionally fun), I would have to say I despise a Patroklos.

1. Why did we need palette swap of Patroklos with a different weapon? Seriously Namco? Are you that lazy, or the game THAT rushed? Why not just update Setsuka, at least that character is more likeable.

2. It's the only character where the moveset COMPLETELY escapes me. I'm not a fast combo hitter, I much prefer the slow punishment, such as Sieg or Nightmare, but even then I can still play faster characters with some very mild competence. Patsuka, on the other hand, takes complexity to a whole new level.

3. The computers F***ING CHEAT with that monster. The things the computers pull with him are just downright inhuman, that have literally PERFECT timing.

4. I'm forced to play as him during the last battle. This is what really made the storyline to the game truly disappointing.

Pyrrha (and Omega Pyrrha) the most annoying character ever... if only Tira had have cut out her tongue...

I am not a fan of Patsuka either... an older version of Setsuka would have been awesome...

I don't like Viola, she is just as much of a bitch as Amy, if not more. I do not buy her wannabe poetrycrap, and why does she call me a spider when she grabs me?!

I loose to Patroklos: DID YOU JUST GIVE ME A TROLLFACE?!

Patroklos: All this talk about justice and you damn sure didn't deliver on that promise

Pyrrha: My god, all she does is complain, whine, and act like she doesn't want to fight.

The Mimics: I understand EdgeMaster because he master every kind of weapon but Sophiti--I mean Elysium and Kilik, why add on two more plus I was hoping that Kilik would return using his Kali-Yuga.

Omega Pyrrha and Alpaha Patroklos: See Patroklos and Pyrrha

3 mimics: sophi and kilik are big disappointments. they should have their own styles.

Dampierre: this guy looks so stupid. extremely goofy fightingstyle and characterdesign. another wasted slot for me.

Algol: fucking balls. fucking chairs. i really wished that he wouldnt make it in sc5. i have always hated this bastard.

Alpha Patroklos and Pyrrha Omega were wasted slots, lol. I like their characters, but give the Omega moveset to Elysium and the Alpha moveset to someone that makes more sense.

As for the mimics, I could care less about them, I'm more annoyed at the contradiction that is Alpha Patroklos.

Xianghua: Thank the lord she's gone (Though she is replaced by someone equally annoying), I found her and her fighting style incredibly annoying.

Algol: Just go away.

Xiba, because it's basically Kilik, but ten times more annoying, and Kilik's one of my most hated characters (gameplay wise).
Leixia, because imagine Xianghua, but as a high pitched teenager who won't shut her trap.
Pyrrah, for reasons stated above.
Maxi, see Xiba for gameplay.
Algol, because fuck him that's why. Him and his thong are in Ivy territory, and his bubbles need to die.
Pat, JUSTICE JUSTICE JUSTICE STAB SISTER STAB SISTER STAB SISTER FIGHT HOT MOM FIGHT HOT MOM FIGHT HOT MOM.

That's about it.

We only need 1 thread to whine about characters we don't like for aesthetic or personal reasons.

Back