Destroy The Picture Above You!!!

Tyler-fight-club-736832_1024_768.jpg

Basically the rules seem to have been tossed in the shitter and nobody is doing it right anymore. It seems like its become the "post a pic that only has some basic far-out connection to the one before it." So yeah if you aren't getting it it's because it isn't being done right.

Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego? Old book series/tv series/video game series form the 90's. Supposedly she is a master thief and all that, kinda like Lupin III mixed with Anna Williams. Don't feel bad for not knowing, I had to stop a second to remember her name myself when I first saw the pic.

And c'mon folks, stop assuming everyone knows as much about these things as you do. Please start posting why your pic negates the previous one.

Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego? Old book series/tv series/video game series form the 90's. Supposedly she is a master thief and all that, kinda like Lupin III mixed with Anna Williams. Don't feel bad for not knowing, I had to stop a second to remember her name myself when I first saw the pic.

And c'mon folks, stop assuming everyone knows as much about these things as you do. Please start posting why your pic negates the previous one.

I've heard of her. Could never find her in the games.

Back