Destroy The Picture Above You!!!

eating-soup.jpg

Not trying to hijack anything here but I don't know how yahtzee destroys money when he won't do a damn thing without it.
The money was in response to the IGN reviews implying that they are always bought off and since Yahtzee tends to give his own opinion regardless of who makes it or has the most cash I thought it was appropriate, so it was kind of in response to the previous two posts together rather than just the one before itself. And yeah I've been questioning alot of the pics on here about how they neutralize the previous post but I've just given up and let it slide at this point unless it is way off the mark.

The money was in response to the IGN reviews implying that they are always bought off and since Yahtzee tends to give his own opinion regardless of who makes it or has the most cash I thought it was appropriate, so it was kind of in response to the previous two posts together rather than just the one before itself. And yeah I've been questioning alot of the pics on here about how they neutralize the previous post but I've just given up and let it slide at this point unless it is way off the mark.
I guess it's fair to say, but the thing is yahtzee demands so much cash to make appearances his own magazine couldn't afford to send him to PAX without asking for community handouts. Also he has expressed the opinion that as a critic his job is to universally tear down and criticize any game set before him. This argument is false however. Roger Ebert is a film critic and he doesn't just shit on anything that passes his desk. Then you must also carefully consider the fact that I just don't like him.

And yeah I've been questioning alot of the pics on here about how they neutralize the previous post but I've just given up and let it slide at this point unless it is way off the mark.
Yeah you have a point here. I woulda went with the joker burning money or something though. Maybe a us one dollar coin. Or a chinese Yuan. Did I metion I don't like Yahtzee?

Getting back on track:
2557tissue_box.jpg

Back