DEVASTATION 2k11 Results and shout outs!

i cant believe i got so arrogant and tried to finish off LP with some random JF pickup crap when i knew i could have just killed him. I'll be gunnin for you in SC5, LP.

I don't know what the hell you're talking about but okay...I'm pretty sure no ones beating me in sc5 if there aren't any relatively broken characters in it.

Actually I was the one running around on a wild goose chase being the middleman between our players and Dr. Dogg since he only provided us with 1 setup. I spent a good 20 minutes running back and forth before they finally realized that mortal kombat (which had a good 5-6 stations already) is more important than us and we would just have to wait until a station opened up.

that is because on friday MK was running pools already for the hundreds of entrants they had. were they supposed to have unused sc4 stations sitting there waiting for our arrival while a massive tournament got bogged down? it is completely irrational to assume that they would disrupt the flow and scheduling of a massive tournament so that the 7-8 people there a day early could play SC4 casuals. is that really something worthy of getting upset about, though? given the situation, i'd do the same thing, any day. part of being a TO is making judgments that will inevitably upset some people in order for organization, speed, and structure to work in all events.

as much as i'd like for it to, the world does not revolve around us.

greatone, pointing out mishaps so they can be corrected is one thing. making them up is completely different. doing it in an unrelated thread, with thousands of viewers, for no reason other than to shoot down a simple, quick suggestion is still even more insulting, and is far from being "nothing but cool." accusing cory, with nothing at all to support your claims, who ran pools efficiently and quickly and without error, of having no idea how to run a bracket is not being "nothing but cool." lying, publicly, about the tournament being played on one setup when it started out with 5, for no reason other than to make it look bad, is, by definition, "having an agenda to talk down DEV." getting mad that we weren't given multiple, unused stations, on a day when we weren't even having our tournament, and failing to understand that MK WAS pushing hundreds of people through pools isn't lying, it is acting like a 9 year old.

PS: again, please don't. it is like you got invited to dinner, ate it all, and then pissed on the carpet on your way out because the steak was overcooked, then told all your friends that you got food poisoning. now you expect to be welcome back at the table?

Back