Devil May Cry 5

e97Ky.jpg

That strip is incredible! It's exactly how I'd see the three of them if they were watching the new trailer.

All I have to say is, R.I.P to the series. No true DMC fan would buy this garbage; only to burn it. At least Namco ask the fans what they want. Capcom just want a few (million) bucks.

I read in PS magazine that they are reconsidering the image of the main character because of all the negative feedback they have been getting from the community.

Xeph The same thing i thought when i saw the trailer(and i am a big fan and have(devil may cry1,2,3 and 3 special edition never getting dmc4 becuase it is some love story final fantasy crap).This game in my opinion is a spit in the face to the true devil may cry fans.And the minute ninja theory`s chief designer(andiones tameem) said he doesn`t care about the fans or what they think was a BIG insult to the original series.I hope soulcalibur never goes down that path.And if i saw that gmae (i don`t care what anyone thinks or say)i would burn it.

Back