DID ANTICHRIST ALEX J TRULY CHEAT OUR PALADIN ENKINDU?

WELL?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Of course he did

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • West coast only cheats

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • that feel when enk only gets cheated

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I mentioned I thought it was entertaining at first. But a whole week of trolling? That's rough dude. I just wanted to see a TD between you and Enk.

People keep instigating it and Enk keeps taking the bait. Sadly I don't think he can get over something that happened years ago. To him this was his only chance for glory or something and he feels cheated. Hell, I was suppose to be at that $10,000 Namco tourney in SC5 but they went back on their word. I've never cried about that and there was actual money on the line. The tourney Mamba won, no prize except a joystick and a copy of SC4 lol. I think there was a shirt or some shit also. I got the most money through MM's afterwards. At this point, its just petty bullshit from a sad man.

So it is now known that I was cheated in the 3rd bracket by Chacha. But, as you all can see, Alex J has no conscience and doesn't care about anyone else here besides himself. Let that sink in. I was cheated. Not once, but twice. By Alex J and Chacha.

Why do both of you ignore my question? Do you really like being in this state of eternal cancer?

So it is now known that I was cheated in the 3rd bracket by Chacha. But, as you all can see, Alex J has no conscience and doesn't care about anyone else here besides himself. Let that sink in. I was cheated. Not once, but twice. By Alex J and Chacha.

This whole thread is about you whining and crying about something that happened in SC4. Demanding justice like a little bitch. Obviously you only care about yourself. You go at great lengths to accuse me of something I didn't do to protect your own ego. Over a tournament that didn't even have prize money. Your ego is so fragile it's pathetic. You have to convince yourself I cheated to protect your sad little world. Now you aren't even going to CEO? A tourney offline with actual prize money? Oh wait, there was no way you were going to win any of it.

There is no point if neither side is attempting to reach a resolution.

I'm already resolved though. Me and Mamba are friends, the only person to beat me in that tourney. Enkindu just needs to stop living in the past.

Okay Enk,

I just want to ask finally, what is it that you intend to achieve even if you proved that Alex was a cheater? We can't punish him for a tournament that happened five years or so ago so this is just needless and petty arguing over nothing. If you do feel cheated then I am truly sorry but unfortunately there's nothing we can do about it, this whining from everyone is not resolving anything. If you feel playing him again will help you find some sort of closure, then do so.

Basically, the truth. I, along with several others, were cheated out of their opportunity to compete in the final 4 of the Namco Sponsored SC4 Nationals. I am already aware nobody here will do anything about it. Two of the 4 people were in the top 4 because they cheated to get there. One cheated by intentionally introducing an aditional 5 second input delay in the 3rd 4th and 5th game of our match. The other one cheated by having an ineligible player play in his place because he wouldn't be able to do it on his own. The top 4 would have been completely different.

Now that the truth is starting to come out, you see these guys begging for the thread to be locked. By all means, Mage, if you feel it is necessary to do that, who am I to stop you?

Yes I know but it's all "would-be"s isn't it? It's not that we aren't going to do anything it's just that there is nothing to do. As I said, there is no evidence to suggest that Alex was doing anything wrong, perhaps he was, perhaps he wasn't. Ooofmatic already admitted playing in ChaCha's place, fantastic. This is not evidence that Alex did actually fix your matches so he could win. If he did, then he's pathetic and unsporting but if he didn't then that's just you trying to excuse yourself from losing. We will never know the truth.

Ok then. In conclusion, Alex says he didnt cheat. Enkindu says he did with no proof. Talking about a match in SCIV online where he "lagged" (dropping from 4 to 3 bars!!!!) in an unplayable online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back