DID ANTICHRIST ALEX J TRULY CHEAT OUR PALADIN ENKINDU?

WELL?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Of course he did

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • West coast only cheats

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • that feel when enk only gets cheated

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardly, right now I am dealing with you. Why don't you confess it? You see that Oofmatic confesses and I am not going off on him. Why you? Maybe you should look in the mirror. I am not a bitch, but words on a screen can only prove so much. Feel free to have one of your lackeys, or even yourself call me that. Keyboard karate!

He confessed because he actually did cheat. Since I didn't cheat, I have absolutely nothing to confess. Really complicated isn't it?

As for that Aussie girl. You knew she was married? So she was online dating you for attention then going home to bang her real husband? Holy fuck you got the sweet deal there. Your skills with ladies are astounding. You heard it here people, Enkindu doesn't mind being your bitch if you are a female. Take advantage of this.

But you did cheat, Alex. How do you explain the freeze, and then constant 5 second delays from game 3 to game 5? If Ooofmatic played Kilik for ChaCha that day to beat me, he still didn't say. That wouldn't be cheating either, that would be sabotage. I am not interested in that. I'll deal with the cheating Chacha when I am ready. He is no longer here. I am going to guess the guilt got to him.

BTW, you look guilty. Got your Xbox yet? We cn FT5 right now. Bring that garbage Voldo you did so well with.

Last edited:
Also, if you would kindly keep my personal life out of this, I'd appreciate that. You are jumping to the wrong conclusions in an effort to distract the main focus here. You are the one being accused here. You're the one overlooking all the facts, you're the one trying to make this personal. All you have to do is admit that you cheated, and be done with it. Take a deep breath, wipe that ridiculous smile off your face, and tell the truth.

If Ooofmatic played Kilik for ChaCha that day to beat me, he still didn't say. That wouldn't be cheating either, that would be sabotage. I am not interested in that. I'll deal with the cheating Chacha when I am ready. He is no longer here. I am going to guess the guilt got to him.
I played Kilik because Vader would have made it suspicious lol.

I doubt ChaCha cares either. It was an online tournament so the whole thing was illegitimate by default. That's why I feel no guilt or shame nor do I really care that much. Truth is the only reason ChaCha wanted me to do it was because he had work during his scheduled matches. And I was giggidy for it because I was promised the free arcade stick prize if I won him the trip lol.

I played Kilik because Vader would have made it suspicious lol.

I doubt ChaCha cares either. It was an online tournament so the whole thing was illegitimate by default. That's why I feel no guilt or shame nor do I really care that much. Truth is the only reason ChaCha wanted me to do it was because he had work during his scheduled matches. And I was giggidy for it because I was promised the free arcade stick prize if I won him the trip lol.

I can respect that. Once people understood the rules, they didn't want you to compete anymore. Even with the typical delay input for SC4, the better player won most of the time. You'd have certainly beaten them. Since he didn't care about this tourney, like so many others, why would he pick you to play for him? He outright lied to the entire community by doing that. Those people that say they "don't care" sure did go out of their way to ensure victory for themselves. The ones that really did care were chastised and crucified for speaking up about the cheating. Sounds like a hypocrisy to me.

Also, may I ask you who else knew about you doing this for Chacha at the time?

Last edited:
You're the one overlooking all the facts

Precisely, Oofmatic confesses to cheating and you don't give a fuck. But want to spend your whole time accusing someone of cheating who never did. You are beyond an idiot. You even admit to losing multiple times this tourney but somehow have laser focus on me like i ruined your chances. Nah, you being a shitty player ruined your chances. Good thing you aren't going to CEO, people would just wreck you for free. Running from that tournament was the right choice.

Also apparently I try to be one everyone's side when arguments like this happen. Forgive me if I look silly for this BUT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST PEOPLE, WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKK
10414602_871469166200469_1720345768904611917_n.jpg

Stay on topic rather than focusing on insults please. =)

If I have to censor anything else I will be upset. I don't like stopping people having their opinion.

Play nice.

Also, may I ask you who else knew about you doing this for Chacha at the time?
Pretty much all the Toronto guys. I remember there was a large offline SC gathering and I brought my Xbox with me in order to log in for my scheduled match with everyone in the room rooting for me lol

Seriously though, don't take it personally, ChaCha didn't know which opponents I would be fighting for him in the tourney so it's not like he had me play for him specifically to beat you.

He knew, we talked, he led me to believe he didn't cheat, and was also defending Alex when I spoke up about him cheating. Here is the timeline. If I hadn't gotten cheated by Alex J that day, I would've been taken out of the 3rd bracket, which I was already in the finals for against Chacha. So by default, he'd have won the 3rd bracket automatically. Regardless of that, I would have beaten Chacha if it was him playing that day, or he'd have gotten DQ'd for no-show and I'd have been in the finals as well. I got cheated twice. Both were by respected members of this community. The only legitimate loss I took in this tournament was against BlackMamba in the first bracket, and ironically enough, he won the whole thing, easily.

Last edited:
He knew, we talked, he led me to believe he didn't cheat, and was also defending Alex when I spoke up about him cheating. Here is the timeline. If I hadn't gotten cheated by Alex J that day, I would've been taken out of the 3rd bracket, which I was already in the finals for against Chacha. So by default, he'd have won the 3rd bracket automatically. Regardless of that, I would have beaten Chacha if it was him playing that day, or he'd have gotten DQ'd for no-show and I'd have been in the finals as well. I got cheated twice. Both were by respected members of this community. The only legitimate loss I took in this tournament was against BlackMamba in the first bracket, and ironically enough, he won the whole thing, easily.

Yeah, Mamba dabes. I beat him before the tourney. I MM'd him after the tourney and won. Hell, I sat down all the Socal players afterwards and beat them in MM's. Mamba lost to Aris and went 1-1 with Vicious. But shit, he definitely did his thing in front of the cameras with lights shining on us and make up people slapping us in the face. As for you, you couldn't even qualify despite entering the tourney multiple times. Let that sink in.

It's mind boggling the things Enk is accusing you for, but jesus fucking christ man the poor guy is probably just in pain and that's why he is acting this way.

That may be so, but people like you instigating it won't help that problem. On facebook, you and a bunch of other people were stirring the hornets nest. Shit, I couldn't even communicate with him. Then a bunch of people like you and Banes begged him to contact me here. You should take responsibility for you actions. Not to mention Jimbo basically made this thread to troll him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back