Discussion on PS's decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Dude

[09] Warrior
I don't know if this was already mentioned in this forum or not, but I'm going to say it anyway. While PS made a right decision to work on the gameplay first and then on the online mode, they have made a wrong decision in working on the story mode instead of the arcade intros and endings for each character knowing that they were given a small time to finish their SCV product. And what do we have in this final product? An incomplete rushed story mode that is missing few characters from SCV roster.

Now, do you guys think that PS made a right decision in choosing a story mode with missing characters over arcade intros and endings?

(P.S. The reason why I chose not to create polls is because a member might change his or her mind later on in his or her life.)

Edit: Maybe I should have been more clear in my question next time.

Umm are you the same person who keeps creating similar threads and managing to get them locked? If you are.... you might want to consider trolling somewhere else or at least 'level up' from neophyte; or create your own infinite regressive blog in a parallel virtual universe...

Sorry if this comes off as being rude- but.... I don't believe in coincidences...

Well, focusing on the veal and not on the trash of the game was pretty much the right decision.

Umm are you the same person who keeps creating similar threads and managing to get them locked? If you are.... you might want to consider trolling somewhere else or at least 'level up' from neophyte; or create your own infinite regressive blog in a parallel virtual universe...

Sorry if this comes off as being rude- but.... I don't believe in coincidences...

No, that was not me. Who do you think I was?

Well, focusing on the veal and not on the trash of the game was pretty much the right decision.

If you are referring 'veal' to gameplay, then I guess I didn't made it clear about my question. The question was not about gameplay vs story mode; but rather, it is about story mode with missing characters vs arcade intros and endings for each character.

6th time.png

Annnnnnd, locked

Neither. A SC3-style story mode would've been much cheaper, quicker and easier to flesh out, and overall a better product.

Neither. A SC3-style story mode would've been much cheaper, quicker and easier to flesh out, and overall a better product.
Don't know about cheaper....

But it would be better. Either that or..
-Edge Master Mode (SE)
-Character endings, illustrations (SC2) or CG (SC4), for Arcade.

One of those three could basically solve the whole "characters being undeveloped" problem. Well, Edge Master mode had endings in SB as well.

I obviously saw where this thread was going, and commented on it anyways. oh well...

Hey, voice actors and prerendered cutscenes are expensive.
Which Tale of Souls did have for each and every character in SC3. Had both prerendered cutscenes and texts.

Don't see how VAs go into that, since PS has to pay VAs for lines during gameplay. How would more lines be even more expensive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back