DJdoubleB's Doctrine of Souls

New Cameo Souls!
-To celebrate the release of Tekken Tag Tournament 2, I whipped up Soul Calibur versions of two of my favorite Tekken characters.​
- a little design I whipped up a while ago for Pocky-Yoshi's request on Request to Go.
yoshimitsu_tekken.png
yoshimitsu_tekken02.png
yoshimitsu_tekken03.png
kunimitsu_tekken02.png
kunimitsu_tekken.png
kunimitsu_tekken03.png
kunimitsu_tekken04.png

New Costume!
Been awfully busy juggling around my classes, tekken tag 2, and Transformers for the past week.​
Tried to make a Crimson Despair design for Pyrhha Omega​
crimson_despair04.PNG
crimson_despair01.PNG
crimson_despair02.PNG
crimson_despair03.PNG

New Souls!!!
Diablo
decided to remake a soul from Broken Destiny, and to incorporate the vicious horns into the design.​

diablo01.PNG
diablo02.PNG
diablo03.PNG
Cradle Guardian
started off as an experiment for Iron CAS challenge 8. The story behind it was that this soul was supposedly created by a Sumerian sorcerer and was given the task to guard Gilgamesh's Cradle. This supposed-invincible guardian is on a quest to retrieve an artifact stolen from Gilgamesh's Cradle, which included ancient Sumerian dialect of Gilgamesh's findings for immortality.​
treasure_guardian01.PNG
treasure_guardian02.PNG
treasure_guardian03.PNG
treasure_guardian04.PNG
treasure_guardian05.PNG
treasure_guardian06.PNG
Lucifer
He is suppose to be a next evolution form for Diablo. I know this isn't an actual "CAS soul", but I used Nightmare as a base for this character. If only they would release more DLC, then maybe I can create a soul identical to this design. So let's ignore the fact that I used Nightmare as a base, and pretend that this is a CAS soul. also included a pic with him without wings.​
lucifer01.PNG
lucifer02.PNG
lucifer_no-wings01.PNG
Marth
A fresh soul utilizing the fishnet design for the upper torso. also utilized accessories to create a new crown/tiara design.​
marth01.PNG
marth02.PNG
marth03.PNG
marth04.PNG
marth05.PNG
marth06.PNG
Erif
started off as an experiment for Iron CAS challenge 9. finally utilized the absolution skirt. She's also my first elf soul.​
erif01.PNG
erif02.PNG
erif03.PNG
erif04.PNG
Soul Eater
Soul Edge, Soul Calibur, and now Soul Eater. pics also include his first design for his helmet, you can see why I didn't utilize it for his final design.​
soul_eater02.PNG
soul_eater01.PNG
soul_eater03.PNG
soul_eater-first design.PNG
Odin
fresh new soul. finally utilized the white knight helmet. Used googles and apple to create eye patch.​
odin01.PNG
odin02.PNG
odin03.PNG
my first Le Bello CAS soul for Soul Calibur 5, and entry for the Iron CAS challenge 10

Seriously freaky CAS you got there, my faves (color scheme and overall color and pattern palette more to my liking) are : souleater, erif, crimson despair and yoshi.
Your area of improvement is mostly patterns and textures (try gradients or bump map to give added depth), but you are creative and you know how to use those zippers for sure (cool leather bracers on one CAS for instance).

Keep it up !

New Souls!!!
Aelita 2.0
aelita2.02.PNG
Looking through my doctrine of souls, and decided to do a little tinkering and upgrade her design.​
aelita2.0.PNG
aelita2.01.PNG
aelita2.03.PNG
aelita2.05.PNG
being a valkyrie, I decided to give her a more Asgardian look (especially the helmet). last pic has her head without hair, so to show more detail on the design of the new helmet. other than the minor changes, including the skirt, I decided to keep a few other stuff in her design.
Bryant
bryant03.PNG
bryant01.PNG
bryant02.PNG
It was a tough decision, but I decided to use the arm guantlet thingy on this soul. To replace the other arm, I used stickers to give him a leather arm glove design - so to allow more flexibility with arm so to suit the fighting style. This design was originally meant for Avalon, but had decided at the time to incorporate a new design for Avalon instead.
Tomo
domo04.PNG
domo03.PNG
domo01.PNG
domo02.PNG
this is an entry to the Iron Cas challenge 10. This design incorporates certain characteristics of Yoshimitsu and Le Bello (dat moustache lol). Other than his goofy fighting style, the guy is also a martial artist so I gave a martial artist look and a vest (which he stole).
Asuka "Asura"
asuka_unmasked02.PNG
asuka_unmasked03.PNG
asuka_unmasked04.PNG
asuka06.PNG
She is my second entry to the Iron CAS challenge 10. Of all the souls I've created, I think this could possibly be the most beautiful soul I've designed. Her story begins in Japan. She is half-Japanese and half of foreign blood, and because of that she was hated by her most of her village. Her inner hatred makes her worthy to dawn the mask of Asura. Despite wearing a hideous mask, she is a beautiful soul.
Phantom
phantom01.PNG
phantom02.PNG
phantom03.PNG
phantom04.PNG
My possible third entry to Iron CAS challenge 10. It took a while to figure out, but I finally was able to hide teh horns of the hannya mask.

New Souls!!!
Jabberwocky
jabberwocky.PNG
jabberwocky02.PNG
jabberwocky03.PNG
jabberwocky04.PNG
Inspired from Gatsu's Lizardmare. A new Wonderland soul.
King Mist
mist01.PNG
mist02.PNG
mist03.PNG
Utilized some accessories to make a crown with the Bong-Seon circlet as the base.
Yamimitsu
yamimitsu01.PNG
yamimitsu02.PNG
yamimitsu03.PNG
yamimitsu04.PNG
"Yoshi" means "good", Mitsu means "Luck"; therefore Yamimitsu means "Dark/Bad Luck". I had this idea for a very long time (since I first joined Iron CAS). It wasn't until I visited Vilarcane's gallery that I was finally motivated to make him. Inspired by Vilarcane's many Yoshimitsu/Insect souls
Phantom 2.0
phantom2.01.PNG
phantom2.02.PNG
phantom2.03.PNG
phantom2.04.PNG
phantom2.05.PNG
A much more stronger design I made for Phantom. This was originally suppose to be my 3rd entry for Challenge 10 Iron CAS, but I had internet connection problems.

Sneak peak for a future cameo soul I am working on.
cecil_harvey_dark_knight_01_by_nealbombad-d2yru0y.jpg

just a few Dissidia 012 battles of me using him, that were uploaded on Youtube.

Sneak peak for a future cameo soul I am working on.
cecil_harvey_dark_knight_01_by_nealbombad-d2yru0y.jpg

just a few Dissidia 012 battles of me using him, that were uploaded on Youtube.
Oh man, I would love to see a DK Cecil CaS.

By the way, you are a beast Cecil on Dissidia. He and Emperor are my mains.

Oh man, I would love to see a DK Cecil CaS.

By the way, you are a beast Cecil on Dissidia. He and Emperor are my mains.
lol, Cecil isn't actually my best character. Golbez is; thats why I made Algol (kinda) cosplay as him.

Back