DLC Characters: Who would you pay for?

Who would you buy?

• Total voters
I would pay for Setsuka first, but after that I would buy them all so I won't get blindsided by a character I've never had the chance to train with/against.

oh right... SCIIIAE. Educate yourself.
Im fully aware of the SCIIIAE and Both he and Li Long got there own styles but its an arcade edition.................i mean really lol. He is mostly know as a Misturugi and X clone. I know that is hard for you to fathom but whatever.

Hwang and Mina are tops for me. I'd buy any of them really, though I don't see the point of Cassandra or Taki.
The only reason I'd want Cassandra is because of her fighting style. I preferred how her and her sister Sophitia held the weapons as opposed to Pat and Pyyrha's. The two new Sword & Shield stances look awkward to me, especially Pyrhha's considering her's mean't too look more scared/timid.

So yeah, I'd really only want Cassandra's style for CAS because I think it's going to be difficult to create a character who uses the sword & shield in a more proper way.

The only reason I'd want Cassandra is because of her fighting style. I preferred how her and her sister Sophitia held the weapons as opposed to Pat and Pyyrha's. The two new Sword & Shield stances look awkward to me, especially Pyrhha's considering her's mean't too look more scared/timid.

So yeah, I'd really only want Cassandra's style for CAS because I think it's going to be difficult to create a character who uses the sword & shield in a more proper way.

RIGHT? It's like they were never taught how to hold them properly.

:sc5pat1:: "I'm supposed to hold my sword like completely behind myself, right? That's where it is most effective."

RIGHT? It's like they were never taught how to hold them properly.

:sc5pat1:: "I'm supposed to hold my sword like completely behind myself, right? That's where it is most effective."
Exactly... I mean, can you imagine making a character who was a guy using Pyrhha's style? Have you seen her grabs??? >_<

I saw one used in a match against Patroklos and I jumped outta my chair yelling "NO! NO! You do NOT get to do that!"
Yeah... It's not pretty... -__- I mean, seriously... It's going to be tough. I don't like how her or her brother hold the weapons or Pyrhha's grabs. That's why they should definitely bring back Sophitia or Cassandra or possibly both for CAS styles.

THAT DEPENDS. How much are you charging for how many characters? After BB CS Extend came out I kinda felt like I got reamed on those DLC characters. I can sense incoming agony.

Yeah... It's not pretty... -__- I mean, seriously... It's going to be tough. I don't like how her or her brother hold the weapons or Pyrhha's grabs. That's why they should definitely bring back Sophitia or Cassandra or possibly both for CAS styles.

I'm gonna make a male swordsman that uses Pyrrha's style, and name him Molestro

I understand liking Cassy's fighting style, but you really like her stance? The way I see it Cassy's stance and moveset only worked on female characters. Or are we not talking CAS? Not to mention I hate the bouncy-ness. That said Cassandra was and always will be my favorite Alexandra.

Pyrrha has the stance of a wimp, and I will never understand why that idiot Patroklos has his arm way the hell out there behind him. At least Pyrrha Omega isn't so bad.

I was looking around for lost SC character concepts and I found a picture of a guy with weapons hidden in his sleeve and he seems to have a really nice design, if somewhat bland, and an interesting weapon. I'd like to see him in a game.

That looks a perfect characters for leixin(leixia's brother)

Everyone. That way I'd extend the roster, thus making it more interesting for friends who aren't into the game and might find someone they like on casual weekends.

Back