Do you get thirsty when you sleep?

Eating foods high in sodium (salt) will cause you to wake up parched, as will alcohol. Alcohol dehydrates you. So if you eat Pizza, any fast food, soy sauce (Chinese) or any other salty foods, you will wake up as thirsty as hell. ...or if you had a 6 pack of beer before bed. ...or if you're getting your freak on for a couple of hours.

I keep water by my bed.

I do, bottled water ftw. Needing to go to the loo in the middle of the night because of it is worse.

I remember back in middle school masturbation jokes were funny, same with Family Guy.

You're still just a youngin. Give it time...

(Family guy still sucks though)

Aren't you 23? So shouldn't masturbation be kept back when you were 15? If not, I 'spose I feel bad for you... don't worry, you'll find the right girl one day, just give it time...

You're still just a youngin. Give it time...

(Family guy still sucks though)

You know, I'm starting to recognize your 'theme' on this site... you are the condescending douche who likes to satirize other's just to feel better about your shitty self. Also, Family Guy doesn't suck... you suck for not being able to synthesize comedy. /rant

Aren't you 23? So shouldn't masturbation be kept back when you were 15? If not, I 'spose I feel bad for you... don't worry, you'll find the right girl one day, just give it time...

You'll soon realize that when you do find the right girl, as I have, even if she does have sex with you every night... you will still masturbate once in awhile.

You know, I'm starting to recognize your 'theme' on this site... you are the condescending douche who likes to satirize other's just to feel better about your shitty self. Also, Family Guy doesn't suck... you suck for not being able to synthesize comedy. /rant

Instigator... I thought we were bros. I think you are mistaken though, some people take my brand of humor/sarcasm as offensive, where they should just A.) not get their feelings hurt because someone made a joke online or B.) Dish it back.

In fact, I'm feel great about my life and what I've done with it... how would making fun of people online give me any sort of satisfaction? That's like an after-school special, "Bullies are just mean because that makes them feel better about themselves." No, bullies are mean because you are fat and ugly.

Anyway, I just like to joke and be a smartass, no offense intended.

Also, the reason I don't like Family Guy is the "south park reason" which states, all of Family Guy's jokes are interchangeable and not important to the plot. They are all set up "You remember the time... or You think that's bad..." and if you truly watch and pay attention, it seems lazy and just not funny in the long run.

Oh yeah, I do get thirsty.

:sc1yos1:Look at the words in red.Then, look at the small wall of text.:sc1yos1:

You'll soon realize that when you do find the right girl, as I have, even if she does have sex with you every night... you will still masturbate once in awhile.

Instigator... I thought we were bros. I think you are mistaken though, some people take my brand of humor/sarcasm as offensive, where they should just A.) not get their feelings hurt because someone made a joke online or B.) Dish it back.

In fact, I'm feel great about my life and what I've done with it... how would making fun of people online give me any sort of satisfaction? That's like an after-school special, "Bullies are just mean because that makes them feel better about themselves." No, bullies are mean because you are fat and ugly.

Anyway, I just like to joke and be a smartass, no offense intended.

Also, the reason I don't like Family Guy is the "south park reason" which states, all of Family Guy's jokes are interchangeable and not important to the plot. They are all set up "You remember the time... or You think that's bad..." and if you truly watch and pay attention, it seems lazy and just not funny in the long run.

Oh yeah, I do get thirsty.

Try to see it this way. You and your friends are out shopping in the mall. You see a guy with glasses trip and fall. You point and laugh at the guy and tell your friends. The friends and you name call him a nerd. The nerd gets irritated and mutters something lame. As your friends continue to laugh their ass off, you notice that he also has a ugly face. You nail a good joke like "My grandma looks better than him." Your friends agree and start laughing even more and compliment your jokes.

I'm sure every once in a while, you had made fun of someone or joked around. Whether it be something on youtube or real life. I understand that people can be a complete douche, but please don't let it get to you.
:sc1yos1:Now look at the words in orange.:sc1yos1:

so ANYWAYS...

i knocked over my glass of water when i was reaching for it and had a wet dream... sigh. >_<

Back