Do You Prefer White, Black, Asian or Latino Women?

Do You Prefer White, Black, Asian or Latino Wo

I detect large areas of win in this thread.
Also, any woman is fine with me, I have no preference just as long as they have curves I'm happy. Which now that I think about it, that would eliminate most asians anyway. Sooo.....yeah most women (except asians) are fine with me.

Wow, this thread is off the hook. I told ya it would be.

You guys need to come to this Buffalo tourney, we need to hang out lol. Bring Chuck with you, by force if need be.

I don't know why you are laughing when you go no proof that your wang is any bigger. you can't even tell me the size of your wang. It must be to tiny to measure. lmao.

See that's the genius of it though, we didn't post about our dick size because we're not outright retarded. If you post that you got a big cock, people call bullshit. If you post like you're doing, you get tore the fuck up for 3 pages. If you couldn't see that coming, I hope and pray that you're still in high school, at least you'd have some sort of excuse.

I'm native american, but I enjoy the white and spanish women. Weird how I would be most attracted to those two. They took our land and I take their women. But I say, thanks for the hot women white man!
Thread WINNAR.

Yo, the amount of win is off the chain in this thread. If only this guy knew who he was quoting in some of these responses.

I'm no Larry Jr., but I'm have no problem showing anyone who wants to see it. Why you ask? Because I'm Black and I'm blessed.

And it's not like I mean to get on you about you wang size. All I'm just saying is that if you are trying to holla at these thick booty sistas like the ones I see in the hood or the ones who take my money at the club on a weekly basis, then you need to be packing more wood that that. So you should holla at Bob for some natural male enhancement.

Insecure? Nah, I'm chillin'. As for needing hookers to screw me, I'm a busy man. I work all day, got a family to take care of, have other commitments to take care of, then I need to find the time in to fit in some practice in SC4. I don't have the time to try and holla at these broads and take them out to eat and to the movies and all that trash. If I had the gift of gab it would be no problem, but I gots things to do.

I can talk about chicks all day, which is what I'm usually doing when I should be studying frame data or something so I could win some damn games. Oh well.

I needs to find me a hot redhead with milk white skin and freckles. I used to know one in high school. She was the truth. And she had a body on her. Oh my.

As for Asians with no curves, that's simple to remedy: look at the ones with curves. That's what I do. Ghetto Asians, I don't care as long as it's not phony ghetto like these White girls be acting at times. There's nothing worse than a ghetto White girl who ain't ghetto. Still would hit that though.

I might come up to Buffalo since I never been there, but do come to Jaxel's this month if you can make it so you don't have to wait too long. We can hang out then. Chuck should be there as well. It's going to be off the hook.

Yo, the amount of win is off the chain in this thread. If only this guy knew who he was quoting in some of these responses.

I'm no Larry Jr., but I'm have no problem showing anyone who wants to see it. Why you ask? Because I'm Black and I'm blessed.

And it's not like I mean to get on you about you wang size. All I'm just saying is that if you are trying to holla at these thick booty sistas like the ones I see in the hood or the ones who take my money at the club on a weekly basis, then you need to be packing more wood that that. So you should holla at Bob for some natural male enhancement.

Insecure? Nah, I'm chillin'. As for needing hookers to screw me, I'm a busy man. I work all day, got a family to take care of, have other commitments to take care of, then I need to find the time in to fit in some practice in SC4. I don't have the time to try and holla at these broads and take them out to eat and to the movies and all that trash. If I had the gift of gab it would be no problem, but I gots things to do.

I can talk about chicks all day, which is what I'm usually doing when I should be studying frame data or something so I could win some damn games. Oh well.

I needs to find me a hot redhead with milk white skin and freckles. I used to know one in high school. She was the truth. And she had a body on her. Oh my.

As for Asians with no curves, that's simple to remedy: look at the ones with curves. That's what I do. Ghetto Asians, I don't care as long as it's not phony ghetto like these White girls be acting at times. There's nothing worse than a ghetto White girl who ain't ghetto. Still would hit that though.

I might come up to Buffalo since I never been there, but do come to Jaxel's this month if you can make it so you don't have to wait too long. We can hang out then. Chuck should be there as well. It's going to be off the hook.
You say you have a "family" that your taking care of.. than why are you going to strip clubs and hoping to find a redhead to be with? Unless you mean family by something else I am not thinking of..

I'm still trying to find a way to come down for when France is there, but it's really iffy. I'm struggling financially, so for the time being I'm stuck up here.

We've got a VAST surplus of big booty sisters up here man, if that's your thing then you owe it to yourself to visit. Most are just too hood for me, though. Naturally, these are the only ones that are single lol.

I try, I really try and see what asians have to offer. But most just don't got that booty that I desire. Idk, maybe it's different where you are, or perhaps I'm hanging around the wrong college campuses. And ghetto white girls over where I am already got kids or they are going to have kids and I just don't want any of that.

times are changing, asians have curves these days.

[youtube= id hit that]KFt_NILe-TM[/youtube]

but as for women in general? I love all of them, each races has their best qualities. On average though, black women are generally unattractive (to me) but that's just averages, i like lots of black women too... just less than other races on average. Asians with slender athletic frames, would probably be my favorite type on average.

cha cha

This thread is dangerous.

This thread is only dangerous if the women see it. And that shall never happen, because as soon as the dicks started getting waved around they rolled their eyes at the little boys and moved forward.

That said I like the white, hispanic and asian women all the same so long as they're pretty, smart and nice.

I probably have a bias against dating black women though. It's not really something I can help I just don't find em that sexy as a whole. It's not time to start posting the fly sisters, I know some exist, I'm just making generalizations here.

As for asians and curves, not surprisingly since adopting more western diets asians are developing more western bodies. This is a good thing, so long as it's done in moderation.

First thought: Zelda?!
Next thought: No such thing!!!
Last thought: Care to explain?

Well, I know we all have preferences, but doesn't openly discussing which race is ugliest sound in any way racist to anyone? So I went with the safest option.

You say you have a "family" that your taking care of.. than why are you going to strip clubs and hoping to find a redhead to be with? Unless you mean family by something else I am not thinking of..

Family being my mother, sister, nieces and nephews, and the like. My family is huge and drive me crazy at times but they're family. And currently I take care of my mother who isn't in the best of health. I go to strip clubs every now and then to see the girlies with the big asses and so I don't go crazy from work and end up shooting somebody.

As for wanting to be with a redhead, who doesn't want to be with one? A milky skin freckled redhead is something you don't see everyday. So at least for me when I see a hot one, I want to beat that up. Even if I was married and some hot redhead came along and was willing to let me have it my way like Burger King, then I'm going to be all up in that like a muthafuckin' Whopper with cheese.

I'm still trying to find a way to come down for when France is there, but it's really iffy. I'm struggling financially, so for the time being I'm stuck up here.

We've got a VAST surplus of big booty sisters up here man, if that's your thing then you owe it to yourself to visit. Most are just too hood for me, though. Naturally, these are the only ones that are single lol.

One I put my ride in the shop for scheduled maintenance, I'm going to be struggling for a bit too. Hopefully you can hitch a ride with someone who is coming down. Maybe the Canadians can scoop you up.

There's a reason why those big booty sistas are single. All I want to do is check them out. I'm too old to be with some hoodrat, I'm trying to move out the hood as it is. The hood ain't so hot when you are still living in it.

I try, I really try and see what asians have to offer. But most just don't got that booty that I desire. Idk, maybe it's different where you are, or perhaps I'm hanging around the wrong college campuses. And ghetto white girls over where I am already got kids or they are going to have kids and I just don't want any of that.

Alot of Asians don't have the ass! that I be looking for. If you're desiring for a ghetto booty, you ain't going to find that. You can find many with a nice butt and lovely tits. And down the road, she will still be skinny whereas someone with a phat ass could blow up on you once you put that ring on her. So there's going to be pros and cons with whoever you go with.

Right now, give me whoever since I'm not trying to wife anybody at the moment unless she is absolutely the right one. Or give me anyone from cha cha's video. I would blow their backs out.

[youtube= this man knows what he wants]ZX_6_R1NsoQ[/youtube]

This is my kinda thread rite here, I gotta say I got a special thing for asians, but I have to say I prefer black on average (I'm black), but pretty much I'll go with anything that looks good whatever the race. Not too much for the indian girls tho, but I've seen some nice ones.

Well, I know we all have preferences, but doesn't openly discussing which race is ugliest sound in any way racist to anyone? So I went with the safest option.

Um, you shouldn't feel ashamed about what type of girls you like.
I respect everyone's preferences like if they were my own.
Besides, I'm merely joking. Sorry if it offends ya.
And every race of girls is unique and beautiful.

Back