Do You Prefer White, Black, Asian or Latino Women?

Do You Prefer White, Black, Asian or Latino Wo

Seriously?

How about we not turn this thread into a "how big is your penor" thread. This thread is about WOMEN, NOT PENIS. :/

Seriously?

How about we not turn this thread into a "how big is your penor" thread. This thread is about WOMEN, NOT PENIS. :/

So true.

My order of preference goes like this:
Asian > Black > Other races of women

I guess I have the yellow fever and black fever, lol. I like white girls and hispanics and stuff as well, but not as much as asians and black girls, although I'm partial to black girls because I'm black myself though. They need more black girls in fighting games.

You guys realize that a penis between 5-7 inches is not much different? (Now I know no one on this forum has a penis that is bigger than 7 inches so don't lie.) Its not ike a 7 inch penis is going to make a woman have more pleasure during sex than my 5.5 cock. The women I had sex with love deepthroating my cock. ;) They think its the perfect size. Sometimes I can even tea bag them at the same time without them gagging. So tell me the advantages that a penis that is slightly larger than mine have??? lmao.

I guess I have the yellow fever and black fever, lol.

You have Bumblebee tuna fever.

You guys realize that a penis between 5-7 inches is not much different? (Now I know no one on this forum has a penis that is bigger than 7 inches so don't lie.) Its not ike a 7 inch penis is going to make a woman have more pleasure during sex than my 5.5 cock. The women I had sex with love deepthroating my cock. ;) They think its the perfect size. Sometimes I can even tea bag them at the same time without them gagging. So tell me the advantages that a penis that is slightly larger than mine have??? lmao.

Just....wow.

0_0

What....the....fuck? Waaaaaaay too much detail.

I'm native american, but I enjoy the white and spanish women. Weird how I would be most attracted to those two. They took our land and I take their women. But I say, thanks for the hot women white man!

its my goal in life to bone one of every chick of every race. i'm only a quarter of the way :(

i got no preference. there are ups and downs with every race. I don't go out of my way.

hey i thought i was the only 1!!!!! :0
still waiting for that wrapped up afgani bitch tho

Wow, this thread is off the hook. I told ya it would be.

As for Asians having the grossest pubes, who you've been with that was like that for real? Just trim that joint yo.

As for rocking a 5.5, sounds like that measurement is in centimeters. If you're trying to get with a sista rocking 5 1/2", you better holla @ Enzyte or something.

I did have the same goal to bone every type of chick when I was young. Now that I am getting old, I could care less what race they are. Give me whoever.

Wow, this thread is off the hook. I told ya it would be.

As for Asians having the grossest pubes, who you've been with that was like that for real? Just trim that joint yo.

As for rocking a 5.5, sounds like that measurement is in centimeters. If you're trying to get with a sista rocking 5 1/2", you better holla @ Enzyte or something.

I did have the same goal to bone every type of chick when I was young. Now that I am getting old, I could care less what race they are. Give me whoever.
Enzyte? lmao. You must be joking. You have 3 inch wang or something? Don't tell me you actually order a bottle. lmaoooooo. you better off if you have pay a hooker to screw you. very insecure dude.

European chicks, fo 'sho. Especially Irish chicks. Irish chicks with cream-white skin, blazing coppery-red hair and freckles ohmygoodness. Just saying "white chicks" doesn't fit the bill, because I harshly dislike the "tanned Barbie-blond American bimbo" (not saying they all are, just that most of society seems to appreciate the ones that are, and I don't).

Also Asian chicks. I generally don't make distinctions between any of them, because they all have the capacity to look good. I just don't like it when Asian chicks adopt that "American ghetto-girl" look. That's just kinda gross.

I'm native american, but I enjoy the white and spanish women. Weird how I would be most attracted to those two. They took our land and I take their women. But I say, thanks for the hot women white man!

Hrmm... I live in South Dakota(they put the Indians in the middle of the state) and i would have to say, i would rather bone an fat ugly(most of them are...) native american chick than live on the res. Of course, then i wouldn't need money, and when i ran out of booze i could just take the copper piping out of the walls in my government house. (they all do that here lol.)

Enzyte? lmao. You must be joking. You have 3 inch wang or something? Don't tell me you actually order a bottle. lmaoooooo. you better off if you have pay a hooker to screw you. very insecure dude.

Rofl this kid has 9 posts and they're all about his little weiner. Bwa hahahaha!

Dick contest on the internet is the coolest shit ever.

Hrmm... I live in South Dakota(they put the Indians in the middle of the state) and i would have to say, i would rather bone an fat ugly(most of them are...) native american chick than live on the res. Of course, then i wouldn't need money, and when i ran out of booze i could just take the copper piping out of the walls in my government house. (they all do that here lol.)

Rofl this kid has 9 posts and they're all about his little weiner. Bwa hahahaha!
lalalalall. damn.

I don't know why you are laughing when you go no proof that your wang is any bigger. you can't even tell me the size of your wang. It must be to tiny to measure. lmao.

Quote:Hrmm... I live in South Dakota(they put the Indians in the middle of the state) and i would have to say, i would rather bone an fat ugly(most of them are...) native american chick than live on the res. Of course, then i wouldn't need money, and when i ran out of booze i could just take the copper piping out of the walls in my government house. (they all do that here lol.)

I'm only half native(actually to central america, thats where the spaniards took over) and the other half is German. Must explain why I always end up with the crazy german chicks, and why I can grow fat beards, and why I worship metal.

lolololololol

*steering the topic back on track*
Gotta say it. I'm Blasian.
Yes I like asian chicks. *high fives Malice*
Black chicks. I seem to attract those. Considering I'm mixed.
I can speak certain languages. Except I'm not that fluent.
Tagalog for filopinos, spanish, and a hint of japanese.
Any chick will do for me. Because I'm inquisitive.

Back