Does anybody have a list of missing Character Creation options?

BestFightGames

Fighterpedia Wikia: Must Have Fighting Games
Is anybody aware of a list online that lists parts of Character Creation that did not transfer over to other Soul Calibur games?

Good idea. I'll create an SC5 vs. SC6 CaS thread to list all the differences. For now, we better hang tight for release

I have noticed quite a few missing things ..... arrow, raccoon tail, non head band cat ears, scroll.....and a few others......I imagine a lot of those will show up with dlc.
But, what I am really worried about are the things that are incorporated into the race choices. The elf ears concern me most .... but I think there are a couple of others.... like the cat tail and demon tail??? (Not so sure about demon tail... thought I saw it on an object list too)
Will they repeat objects that have all ready kind of been covered by choosing one of the nonhuman races?
Also... character move sets and weapons affect a lot....some ppl are pointless to make if the right weapon or move isn’t available....
I know I should just wait and see ... but I seem to want to worry too 😊.....

Some of my favorites are the Monk's Bag, the Mystic Hood, Bandit Gear, and others I would have to go other the Wikia to remember. Unfortunately you cannot compare all of the options by name, since after Soul Calibur 3 they went with less generic names for the some of the parts.

Some of my favorites are the Monk's Bag, the Mystic Hood, Bandit Gear, and others I would have to go other the Wikia to remember. Unfortunately you cannot compare all of the options by name, since after Soul Calibur 3 they went with less generic names for the some of the parts.
Yeah.... I haven’t even started thinking about the costumes.... I keep focusing on the objects, because they are my favorite custom character feature... there are other games (like wrestling games) that have better options with things like custom stickers or specific sliders on facial features.... but I can’t think of anything else that uses objects the way SC does.
There are also questions I have with things like censorship.... will there still be difficulties getting a full range of color on the underwear? 😊I imagine yes.... but I hope there aren’t any other added limitations.....

I have noticed quite a few missing things ..... arrow, raccoon tail, non head band cat ears, scroll.....and a few others......I imagine a lot of those will show up with dlc.
But, what I am really worried about are the things that are incorporated into the race choices. The elf ears concern me most .... but I think there are a couple of others.... like the cat tail and demon tail??? (Not so sure about demon tail... thought I saw it on an object list too)
Will they repeat objects that have all ready kind of been covered by choosing one of the nonhuman races?
Also... character move sets and weapons affect a lot....some ppl are pointless to make if the right weapon or move isn’t available....
I know I should just wait and see ... but I seem to want to worry too 😊.....
Elf ears are an interessing case

Like have it covered by race is cool, because let's say i do a SC6 version of LoZ Link, picking the elf race i will not have to use one of the three 3d slots for ears

But at same time elf ears as 3d object had so many uses as something else

Race thing is cool, but i will like also to have ever this or that element also as separated 3d object

Btw we just seen the beta, let's hope final version will have more stuff + playing the game unlock more contents

Elf ears are an interessing case

Like have it covered by race is cool, because let's say i do a SC6 version of LoZ Link, picking the elf race i will not have to use one of the three 3d slots for ears

But at same time elf ears as 3d object had so many uses as something else

Race thing is cool, but i will like also to have ever this or that element also as separated 3d object

Btw we just seen the beta, let's hope final version will have more stuff + playing the game unlock more contents
Yeah the elf ears thing is a problem. Having them attached to a race instead of adjustable means I can't make them longer or wider or different positioned to goblinize them.

Watching early final version videos anybody seen if is possible unlock more stuff than what seen in the beta?

Maybe playing single player modes?

Well i guess i was right

No fair reason to don't bring all scv pieces (as sc6 recycled straight from there)

First $ea$on pa$$ will bring 100 new pieces

Guess why we are missing stuff

Hopefully the $eas$on pa$$ will contain a Soul Calibur 3, 4, and Lost Swords themed collection.

Hopefully the $eas$on pa$$ will contain a Soul Calibur 3, 4, and Lost Swords themed collection.
Seem it is some new armors(or complete set i guess) for 100 pieces

A complete set can be 5/6/7 pieces do the math

Also consider male/female

But i hope some (most as possible) will be 3d objects, where sc6 right now is weak

What do you mean by this?
half of these missing
1539806802232.png

From what i see here, and from having the game since yesterday, i can confirm many of those are missing, see the other thread i just replied to...

Back