Double penetration - Hilde Combos

You can use the face buttons to break throws, but you have to release the triggers to use charges. using the face buttons when you double bind makes her do normal attacks (and resets the charge timer)

^ Thanks yeah... i did figure that out last night.

Another question concerning timing... C3B, B+K, C2BB, C2AA. Why cant i do this? The C3B connects, i hit B+K, then i IMMEDIATELY hold down my tiggers (A and B) but every time i try to unleash C2BB, the C1B is coming out, and i totally whiff. WTF?

When you hit B+K, keep the B down. Holding down your triggers immediately isn't fast enough, you should just have the button down from when you B+K to the point that the C2BB needs to come out.

When you hit B+K, keep the B down. Holding down your triggers immediately isn't fast enough, you should just have the button down from when you B+K to the point that the C2BB needs to come out.

So you basically have to just the B for the C2BB to land... i can B+K hold the B and grab my A trigger at the same time and that combo should come out everytime right? Also, i don't know if my roomie is just a scrub(not really) but does hitting the ground after B+K keep them grounded for awhile? It seems like he just layed there everytime, and so does the CPU. How long does this last? Or is he just not getting up

after B+K you can land 4A+B if you're having trouble with C2BB C2AA.
The B+K is a bounce stun and they actually can't move for quite a while.

^ Thanks for that... yeah, i'm actually getting these combos to come out consistantly. The tip i got about holding down the B from B+K was money. And i'm also getting C3B, 44K, C2BB, C3A, C2BB, C2AA off like 90 percent of the time. These two combos just hurt so damn bad, and the push back is hilarious. I actually enjoy tricking people into eating C3A with their back to an edge. Why all her moves ring out so far?? Lol.

Is there a list showing how to time the doom combo on each character anywhere on 8WR? I'd imagine it would be particularly useful.

Do the 44k as soon as possible. The higher you hit with 44k the better your chances of the combo working. After awhile you will start being able to tell if it will more than likely miss based on when you hit with 44k.

It's not always highest point. Amy isn't at least. And TBH I think it might be the lowest point for her and Soph.

odd, for me when I hit 44k at the highest I always land it vs Amy. Guess I can retest but her and Sophie were the two I specifically tested it against to make sure I could land it all the time.

Yeah if you actually do 44K as soon as possible it actually screws up the combo on Amy. You have to do it early, but not at the first possible opportunity. I sat in training mode for like 3 hours whiffing the combo on Amy because I tried doing it super early.

CEDRIC I WANT THOSE HOURS OF MY LIFE BACK.

Almost positive it was never posted, but it's a combo that should be listed just in case the situation ever comes up.

6B+K 4B+K when used near an edge or wall is a combo. when you hit with it near an edge the 4B+K rings out. Against the wall you can do 6B+K 1KK instead

any practical use/combos for 11_77B, beyond the wallsplat? i was able to get some low K stuff off it but i feel like there's more x_x it'd be one pointless launcher to have no follow up.

Back