Dragon's Dogma

Yamagishi

█████] 99%
The game is coming out in less then a week. Has anyone played the demo?
Are you interested in the game? Did you already pre-order it? Or maybe you are looking forward to the RE6 demo it comes with?

I loved the demo, it made me pre-order it. I'm giving away my RE6 demo though, Zombie games always bored me.

Guessing you already have a candidate to give that demo to? Anybody in here getting the game but not want their demo? I'd love to actually try RE6 because I'm sure as hell not buying it on faith.

Well i played it at comic con and was in loved with it and reserved it with amazon long ago xD. I want my bootleg MH knock off in the medieval era >_>X

As much as I enjoyed the demo, I won't be getting the game. Actually I've stopped buying Capcom games all together. :P

As much as I enjoyed the demo, I won't be getting the game. Actually I've stopped buying Capcom games all together. :P

Yeah, I think I'm done with Capcom fighting games too.

Unless they make a new Rival Schools!

I'm getting DD because i need a break from Soul Cal. My JFT calluses are now set... even tho I only JF about 30% of the time.. ANND because i want to support this game. It's system reminds me of Monster Hunter and i'm sure any MH fan will tell you that despite the 400-500+ hours spent in each MH, shit never gets old. MY hopes are that this game will strike a sequel and maybe include co-op? As long as it doesn't ruin the game.

If I had more room on my old 40 gig PS3 and VF5 FS wasn't coming out I'd buy it. For now it'll have to go on my big "list of games that I kinda want to play eventually but probably won't."

So game reviews are coming out for it. Lowest I've seen was basically a 5/10, with a average around 8/10.
People praise its battle system, but the menus are awful. As well as that the game is not easy, and can be grindy, and can be very tedious at times.

So game reviews are coming out for it. Lowest I've seen was basically a 5/10, with a average around 8/10.
People praise its battle system, but the menus are awful. As well as that the game is not easy, and can be grindy, and can be very tedious at times.

In a nutshell its like Monster hunter. That's the same reason Monster Hunter was getting low scores cause of its repetitive quest, hard enemies, and bad menu's. In other words people who like monster hunter (Big if) will probably love dragons dogma. I think the only thing i wont like is the lack of quick travel because the game supposedly has it but they are very limited. THAT might hurt but besides that na im not worried.

Back