East Coast Throwdown 5 - Results & Aftermath

SCPartisan

Holy Moly
Congrats to top 8 also shoutouts to Jimbo for consistenly doing a great job with Ezio the last few tourneys and wreaking people with MU ignorance ;) Ezio's better than alot of people expected him to be GJ :)

Shoutouts to Woahhzz for being our Tiger Woods.

Shouts to Jimbo for 2nd, bopping me twice, and for SWAG. I feel like if we were in college together we'd have both gotten expelled for doing something like stealing a piano.

Shouts to IRM for 3rd and finally being reunited with his lost love. Good shit on getting the stream going this time, although relying on drunk Sandman for tech help has caused better men than you to lose precious electronics to me hitting several wrong buttons all at the same time.

Shouts to ZZZ for 4th and for mad casuals.

Shouts to Bibulus for letting me commentate.

Shouts to Sporko for drinking Jager with me despite the evil Jager can bring.

Shouts to Kvasir for running drinks to the commentators' booth.

Shouts to OmegaXCN for drunken Cheechness, beating me in the drunk MM, coming out of the closet, and for being cuter than me.

Shouts to jonnitti for putting up a room and letting a million people chill there.

Shouts to alextakesaction for taking action.

Shouts to Lance for playing my Devil Jin on stream.

Extra shouts to Nightblade, Justkill, and masang for showing up and repping Boston with me.

I've got a couple videos, I'll post them ASAP (a lot of the recordings I took this time around were on Malice's camera)

I went to bed at 4AM last night and I'm exhausted. I know I forgot people; I'll fix it tomorrow.

Shoutouts to

IRM for being supportive, and playing Maxi so well.

Woahhzz & JustKill for knocking me out. Looking forward to rematches.

People who gave me casuals. Particularly Lance, because you seemed motivated, and Thermidor, because sound effects.

Sporko and Sandman for calling me out on ignorance. Thanks.

Jonitti & Zero for being incredbile easy to get along with.

Hope to see everyone again soon.

shoutouts to all the handsome people who chilled in the room
shoutouts to alextakesaction for having a godlike tag
shoutouts to kvasir for being the only white maxi player
shoutouts to IRM's body pillow getting famous outside of calibur players
shoutouts to EMP rooming next to us
shoutouts to EMP dragongod and VSM jailhosue for leveling up my inhustice game even though they'll probably never see this
shoutouts to all the new players that came out
shoutouts to captain morgan
shoutouts to SJC and LI Joe
shoutouts to Deadly Bison for streaming our shit
shoutouts to fideskin for coming out from russia, beating me in injustice and making me too depressed/salty to play my calibur matches

had a great time guys. CEO at this point is looking more and more unlikely every day but summer jam is definitely happening

Back