EDGE MASTER SERIES

Age_of_Truth

[12] Conqueror
I'll post all videos for the EMS ranking battles here.

RB 1 - 7th March

Video files were not saved, so this stream is the only source

http://www.twitch.tv/exdragonproject/b/310941964

1:00:00 - Hollow vs Talon
1:14:00 - J.Miller vs Hyrul
1:24:00 - Sotiris vs Silent Joel
1:33:00 - Testiskulls vs Grunt Dude
1:49:00 - Silent Joel vs Hollow
2:02:30 - Testiskulls vs Nightmare
2:13:00 - Hollow vs Hyrul -- (Winners Final)
2:21:30 - Silent Joel vs Talon
2:31:30 - Silent Joel vs Testiskulls (4th Place Match)
2:42:30 - Hollow vs Testiskulls (Losers Final)
2:57:00 - Hyrul vs Testiskulls (Grand Final)

Weird, i think something is really wrong with your recordings. I watched the Grand Final and Tira totally looks like Natsu :) Does Tira look like Natsu for anyone else?

Congrats :P Now go win the UK qualifier!
It is because I muted you on Xbox Live, so for you my Tira CAS looks like Natsu and even does her moves, to protect my privacy

RB Ep. II - 6th April

http://www.twitch.tv/armshouse/b/314144168

Group stages (Group I) from the beginning.

Top 8:

1:15:30 Nicotine vs Sotiris
1:22:00 Hyrul vs ShinJin
1:29:30 Talon vs Grunt Dude
1:39:30 Jesse vs Miaoux
1:48:30 Talon vs Nicotine
1:58:00 Jesse vs Hyrul
2:06:30 Nicotine vs Hyrul (Winners Final)
2:16:30 Jesse vs ShinJin (4th Place Match)
2:25:30 Jesse vs Nicotine (Losers Final)
2:31:00 Jesse vs Hyrul (Grand Final)

/prays for a chance to attend the next edgemaster comp... >_< talon needs a bit of help repping Soph... er.. pyrrha/Ω ^_~

/prays for a chance to attend the next edgemaster comp... >_< talon needs a bit of help repping Soph... er.. pyrrha/Ω ^_~
Haha poor Kaz! He is better than he shows, seems to get nervous in the later stages of tournaments for some reason. Hope you can make the next one, it'll be on 8th of June. I'll announce it properly today hopefully.

...i know how he feels... its esp difficult with Ω due to her lack of options (add tourney nerves to that too... >_<)

As for the 8th of June... whoa! closer than I thought it would be man... >_< lol! I'll see if i can make it... all depends on venue, is it in GBase trocadero?

...it would be great if its in GB m/cr... ^_~ hihihi

I should definitely be ok for arranging matches for the online challonge though... now that we're back in the country (been in philippines for 3 weeks... ^_^)

I should definitely be ok for arranging matches for the online challonge though... now that we're back in the country (been in philippines for 3 weeks... ^_^)
Ok good stuff! We're hoping to get a bigger roster of players before we start it

As for the 8th of June... whoa! closer than I thought it would be man... >_< lol! I'll see if i can make it... all depends on venue, is it in GBase trocadero?

...it would be great if its in GB m/cr... ^_~ hihihi

Hope you can make it man, especially someone who also tried to get things going again in SC4 days. Too bad you live far and guessing you don't have much local comp.

Hope you can make it man, especially someone who also tried to get things going again in SC4 days. Too bad you live far and guessing you don't have much local comp.

Ye, Offline Soulcalibur isn't as big here up north... despite having a nice Gamerbase here in Manchester.... they're all seem to be keen on Tekken, SSIV, Blazblue & Starcraft 2... they did say if the regular turnouts are high for the game, they'll help, but the numbers never increased, and it probably doesn't help that most of the existing regulars and the management was never really keen on soulcalibur... =_=

Also being a family dude, with my other half not really that enthused on gaming also makes it an uphill battle to even get to the xbox whilst she's in the house (unless its to go prancing about on kinect... >_<); i get most of my SCV time late into the night when she goes off for her night shift in the hospital... =_= lol!

...so you can imagine an all out war should I try and justify a trip down south for the sole purpose of gaming... >_< hahaha!

They were doing Manchester RBs for a little while, did you go? Ah well, there's a big games tourney in October up there and SCV is one of the games.

Ye, Offline Soulcalibur isn't as big here up north... despite having a nice Gamerbase here in Manchester.... they're all seem to be keen on Tekken, SSIV, Blazblue & Starcraft 2... they did say if the regular turnouts are high for the game, they'll help, but the numbers never increased, and it probably doesn't help that most of the existing regulars and the management was never really keen on soulcalibur... =_=

Also being a family dude, with my other half not really that enthused on gaming also makes it an uphill battle to even get to the xbox whilst she's in the house (unless its to go prancing about on kinect... >_<); i get most of my SCV time late into the night when she goes off for her night shift in the hospital... =_= lol!

...so you can imagine an all out war should I try and justify a trip down south for the sole purpose of gaming... >_< hahaha!
There are also monthy ranking battles in Birmingham if that helps. Also a SCV major on July 14th. =)

There are also monthy ranking battles in Birmingham if that helps. Also a SCV major on July 14th. =)

...Birmingham feels a little easier to push for... =_= haha! thnx for letting me know. ^_~

Is there a definite time & venue set for the major on the 14th July?

Also, when in the month does the ranking battles usually land? And where is it usually held?

...Birmingham feels a little easier to push for... =_= haha! thnx for letting me know. ^_~

Is there a definite time & venue set for the major on the 14th July?

Also, when in the month does the ranking battles usually land? And where is it usually held?

Major details: http://www.vsfighting.com/

The ranking seems to move about but the aim is once a month - last one was last Sunday so another 4 Sundays should be the next one..

Held at Global Gaming Arena, right in the centre of town

^^ Thanks rudeboy... ^_^ ...I'll check it out.

They were doing Manchester RBs for a little while, did you go? Ah well, there's a big games tourney in October up there and SCV is one of the games.

...I've not actually been for a while tbh, only due to to my close friend (also a soulcalibur player) who does pop by in there once and a while, saying that one of the staff in there said they'll NEVER feature soulcalibur in there...

but that was early last year... i can hope that they've changed their stance since SCV came out... I'm doubtful though... short of a small casual after the game released (which i couldn't attend either... damn holiday preparations... =_=)

I've always thought it was only on Tekken, Streetfighter & Blazblue that they do their RB leagues on... I actually did have a bash at their T6 RB when I still had the game... Chreddy shenanigans FTW! >_< lol!

Back