[Edmonton, Alberta, Canada] - Super Special Awesome SCIV Community of DOOM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Edmonton] Casuals Session - Jan 2nd

lol how about we do something on a weekend? I am really bummed i missed out on the last one. I was dumb and assumed it would be held on the saturday not the friday. I am pretty much down for some casuals whenever. Anyone down to play today/tomorrow? If y'all have SC2 and 3 I would love to play those as well!

I'm up for a session sometime this weekend!

Alythe (Kevin) has offered to host an impromptu session today if anyone is interested. He might even set up the recording hardware!

Chime in, let us know asap!

I can't today due to a friend's birthday. I can make it for one on Sunday though. Just give me a heads up.

Ok it seems that was a bit short notice and i ended up being busy that weekend anyway unexpectedly. I would love to get something going again within the next few weeks though! That is awesome we have a scene here in edmonton. Can anyone get something going for say Jan 24th and is everyone else down with that? I also think exchanging phone numbers or IM names would be a big help in this seeing as how this thread gets buried a lot and checking it all of the time crosses our minds im sure.

Ok it seems that was a bit short notice and i ended up being busy that weekend anyway unexpectedly. I would love to get something going again within the next few weeks though! That is awesome we have a scene here in edmonton. Can anyone get something going for say Jan 24th and is everyone else down with that? I also think exchanging phone numbers or IM names would be a big help in this seeing as how this thread gets buried a lot and checking it all of the time crosses our minds im sure.

There is an option to subscribe to this thread and get email updates when it gets updated.

As to the 17th, that's no good for me. The 24th is promising though.

[Edmonton, AB] Session #2!

Edmonton Soul Calibur Community Casual Session #2!

Who:
I can accommodate approx 8-9 ppl (for now)
(780)554-OUTY if you get lost, or want to arrange something.
My name is Christian, most folks actually call me Outty in RL, so feel free.

What:
(if you can) Bring your own sticks, bring a tube TV, bring an Xbox, bring some hard currency to pitch for pizzas :)
EDIT: If you can bring a power bar and extension cord of some sort, it would probably be put to use.

Where:
Lord Electrical - 9757 54th Ave This is my place of business, and possibly a place where we can hold these in the future.

Due to the success of the last one, and demeanor of the participants, no threats of ejection are required for this one :D

When:
January 17th - SATURDAY - beginning as early as noonish, ending whenever we deem necessary. Went to like 11pm last time.

Please post in this thread if you are planning to attend.

Also list anything you plan to bring with you!​

Hopefully this time we can get some matches recorded! :D
Call me or send me a txt msg if you need to!

I am in as usual, lol. Hope to see lots of people there on the 17th, and if not I am at least hoping we can get another one going on the 24th or whatever. It should be good times like the last.

Offbeat Ninja and Andur: I hope to see both of you guys at either meet up. It would be fun to play against some new players and characters.

If you can connect one of the consoles to the internets, I will attempt to play via lagtastic methods.

I am in as usual, lol. Hope to see lots of people there on the 17th, and if not I am at least hoping we can get another one going on the 24th or whatever. It should be good times like the last.

Offbeat Ninja and Andur: I hope to see both of you guys at either meet up. It would be fun to play against some new players and characters.

Hmm, the 17th is no good for me, I should be free on the 24th.

Hmm, the 17th is no good for me, I should be free on the 24th.

That's fine, as long as you can make it sometime. I'll be doing some cassy study before then :).

It would be funny if we had some games with jon over the net, lagtastic indeed. Oh well you play whatever games you can find. Hope to see you back in Edmonton soon selece.

By the way guys, how do you put the person who you are quoting in the quoting section. I'm still pretty new to the whole forum thing, thanks in advance.

That's fine, as long as you can make it sometime. I'll be doing some cassy study before then :).

It would be funny if we had some games with jon over the net, lagtastic indeed. Oh well you play whatever games you can find. Hope to see you back in Edmonton soon selece.

By the way guys, how do you put the person who you are quoting in the quoting section. I'm still pretty new to the whole forum thing, thanks in advance.

Just hit the "Quote" button down to the bottom right of the post you want to quote.

Cassy study? No no, no need for that :)

Cassy study? No no, no need for that :)

I have to learn a bit of every character eventually, might as well start with the characters people use, lol :).

Good games yesterday outty, too bad I was the only one who could make it though :(. At least we got some good practice. All you all better make it for the 24th though or else, lol.

Speaking of the 24th - WHOS COMING?! This time you guys better show up or else I'm gonna hunt you down!

Please speak up and let me know if you are coming.. if no one is going to show up, there's no reason I should get up outta bed on a beautiful saturday afternoon and drive my tired ass to the office.

I'd rather just lie in bed and dream about sugar plums and stuff.

Last time it was just Bryan who showed, and I got really sick of him kicking my ass after a few hours... lol

Although I did learn a few things, I have since forgotten them thanks to a substance I like to call "booze".

I'll make another one of these posts :)

[Edmonton, Alberta, Canada] - I NEED OFFLINE M

Hey I play and Im just outside of Edmonton. I live in Spruce Grove (about a 30 min drive to Edmonton)

I want to be able to play people without the lag of online.. but im busy with school exams and stuff like that.

[Edmonton, Alberta, Canada] - I NEED OFFLINE M

Hey Jargen: Blue lives out in your neck of the woods :]

Are you available this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back