EnduringSoul CaS Gallery

EnduringSoul

[10] Knight
New Original Creation

I wanted a CAS WIP that had Raphael's moveset and to use the Elf race as well. Two birds one stone.

raizel 1.jpg

raizel 2.jpg

Using all 3 equipment slots for her half-cape.

raizel 3.jpg

Next up, a Lizard... woman Seung Mi-Na.

azam 3.jpg

azam 1.jpg

azam 2.jpg

The lack of decent fitting torso armors for the Lizard race sucks. Equipment slots to the rescue!

Last edited:

EnduringSoul

[10] Knight
It seems Li Long wandered into the MK universe and became a Revenant of Quan Chi.

long 1.jpg

long 2.jpg

I've yet to make a Li Long design I'm pleased with, so for now this functions for me as a temporary nunchaku CAS placeholder.

Dissidia NT Y'shtola WIP. Still working on refining her but this is the current base I have.

y'shtola 1.jpg

y'shtola 2.jpg

That's all for now, thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Ardent

[08] Mercenary
Spiritus...one of the few villains, FF-wise, that I'm actually fond of, really like his Japan-esque look. Great recreation and awesomely detailed! Genti and Kitty (yup, almost choked myself trying to pronounce the latter's name hahaha) look very nice too! Bit of a bummer that you can't adjust tails/ears but, Kitty's great nonetheless!
Great FF batch, love it :D

EnduringSoul

[10] Knight
OH GOD what a total cutie
Spiritus...one of the few villains, FF-wise, that I'm actually fond of, really like his Japan-esque look. Great recreation and awesomely detailed! Genti and Kitty (yup, almost choked myself trying to pronounce the latter's name hahaha) look very nice too! Bit of a bummer that you can't adjust tails/ears but, Kitty's great nonetheless!
Great FF batch, love it :D
Thank you! Glad you both enjoyed these.

Happy New Years, friends! Looking forward to the CAS packs and freebie parts!

EnduringSoul

[10] Knight
This makes me even more annoyed that we can't pattern or adjust the ears on Outcasts. Still, she's bloody adorable. I want one.
Agreed. Annoyed me I couldn't get them to sit like they're supposed to.

So many of these are fantastic! Really impressive, @EnduringSoul !!! 👍👍
Thank you! I'm warming up to SCVI CAS more over SCV but it's still sorely missing so much in the way of parts.