Essential Just Guards

I'm not sure Ezio's :6::6::B::B: is an essential JG, because you can just step it completely for a free back-throw.

This topic's been inactive for over a year, but don't mind me. I haven't seen these on the topic and I think they are pretty damn essential:

Yoshimitsu:
6K, K - the second kick is an easy one to JG and leaves him at massive disadvantage, I don't know the number but it's at least -20 frames.

8A+B, G (or other input to land) - Deathcopter is a pain in the arse but it's surprisingly easy to JG. Hit G as soon as you see him drop from the air.

Natsu:
PO A+B - her unblockable can be side-stepped and punished, but it has Tech Crouch properties so it's possible to whiff your punisher. Grapples can whiff here also.

Yoshimitsu:
6K, K - the second kick is an easy one to JG and leaves him at massive disadvantage, I don't know the number but it's at least -20 frames.

Would be much better to use something faster than 18 frames for this. You don't have to wait for the second K and can always punish the first (everyone has something good at i17).

Yoshimitsu:

What he said. It´s also steppable with a delayed sidestep.

Back