Europe Only SCV PSN Online Tournament (Dec2013) In Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maedhros

[12] Conqueror
Here are the brackets. Bookmark them.
Here are the rules:
Rules (breaking any of these rules will result in penalties against you)
-1. No CaS and therefore...
2. No Devil Jin
3. Dampierre, Elysium, Kilik and Edgemaster are allowed
4. Viola backthrow infinite is banned. Other infinites are not allowed.
5. Recolors of standard costumes are okay
6. Standard 8WR tournament rules regarding character lock and stage selection (see here)
7. Double elimination
8. All matches FT3
9. Matches must be completed by the deadline.
10. If you can't get it done before the deadline, tell me and I will see if I can make an extension
11. If your opponent doesn't play by the rules in some way (i.e., they cover themselves in thunder god drums or something), upload the replay and I'll look at it.
13. If you disconnect mid-match: Reconnect, and recreate the number of rounds won and lost from just before you disconnected. For example, if you are up 2 rounds to 1 and then get a DC, start a new match, and then jump off the edge of the ring once, and your opponent jumps out twice. Do not try to recreate any health/meter leads or deficits.
14. Tournament is for the European continent only.
-any issues PM in advance
What are you waiting for? =) Arrange the meeting with your opponent, you have 2 days to finish the fight, starting Tuesday morning. I'll tolerate Thursday afternoon, but only this time, because we just started.

Video recordings are not obligatory, but they are desirable. :) Show us in what epic ways you lost/won.
And remember, kids. This is a game. Have fun with it!
Good luck!

Last edited:
Wow, he took you by surprise. xD Remember, you can always say you're not ready to fight and simply arrange the fight during the time period I give you guys.
Though I'm sure it was quite a fight.

Last edited:
Sadly i don't have the replays, perhaps Asodimazze does. It were some good games, even though i was slightly robbed from my win :P

I'm not sure how to take that. Do you think there were some irregularities? If so, you could have saved at least the relevant replays and show them to me. If not, what did I say about moping? x))

I hope everyone already at least contacted their opponents.

Haha no nothing like that, Just me being Salty because Algol decided to whiff his RO.

I think the replays didn't save because i shut down my PS3 after the matches, not returning to the main menu. Shame

Ahh, gotcha. Thanks to your warning, I'll make sure my replays don't go anywhere.
Btw, Azyg told me he's ready to fight at 3a.m., to which I was like: "... :D I'm out of here, b*tch. Byeee! lool ^o^" Some tournament organizer I am.

I'm sure he will. You have until Thursday afternoon.
Funke won vs JonesTMC 3-2.

Ne_Takin beat Lintinisi by 3:0! :O Vendetta is ON for Asodimazze to avenge his compatriot!
... Ok, I'll stop. -_-

Last edited:
I'm not sure about the replays :( I'll let you know if I saved it tomorrow.

I'm sure he will. You have until Thursday afternoon.
Funke won vs JonesTMC 3-2.

Ne_Takin beat Lintinisi by 3:0! :O Vendetta is ON for Asodimazze to avenge his compatriot!
... Ok, I'll stop. -_-

There is no vendetta in my soul!
I saw the matches, Lintinisi did some bad mistakes, but Takin played good and totally deserved that 3-0...well done Takin!

Last edited:
Thanks for taking initiative and finishing your fight as soon as you found out who you're facing. I'll encourage others to do the same.
Others, you now formally have 24 hours left to finish your matches, so chop chop!

Drygone won 3-0 :P

Might also not have access to my PS3 till next year so not sure if I can continue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back