Europe Only SCV PSN Online Tournament (Dec2013) In Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I wrote to Drygone to hear his version of events. After hearing him, the two of you will most likely proceed as the rules state. With 2:0 for you transferred from previous encounter. But we'll see.

Ok, I'll try to continue the match as soon as possible...btw I'm sure I've lost the replays of the first 2 games :(

2 players undefeated, one had to loose.

If my understanding of the brackets is correct, the match between Asodimazze and Drygone (Happy?) was the equivalent of a semi-final. The next semi-final will take place when Drygone meets the winner of the match between Kojiro and Kalas, right? After that comes the true finale.

I used to not understand what that Q segment is for, but now I do (hurray!)... Basically. if Drygone wins the Losers Bracket and rises back from the grave to meet Asodimazze once again (and wins), it will be 1:1 in their meets and Q becomes the final battleground. If someone else than Drygone (i.e. Kalas or Kojiro) wins the looser's bracket, Q becomes obsolete. In that case, Asodimazze defends the throne one last time.

2 players undefeated, one had to loose.

If my understanding of the brackets is correct, the match between Asodimazze and Drygone (Happy?) was the equivalent of a semi-final. The next semi-final will take place when Drygone meets the winner of the match between Kojiro and Kalas, right? After that comes the true finale.

I used to not understand what that Q segment is for, but now I do (hurray!)... Basically. if Drygone wins the Losers Bracket and rises back from the grave to meet Asodimazze once again (and wins), it will be 1:1 in their meets and Q becomes the final battleground. If someone else than Drygone (i.e. Kalas or Kojiro) wins the looser's bracket, Q becomes obsolete. In that case, Asodimazze defends the throne one last time.

Not exactly!
Whoever meets me in the Grand Final (doesn't matter if it'is Happy or another player), has to win 2 straight sets to be champion (The first set to send me in the losers, the second set to eliminate me).
On the other hand to win the tournament I only have to win one set, because my opponent already is in the loser bracket.

On the other hand to win the tournament I only have to win one set, because my opponent already is in the loser bracket.
Ah, so regardless of who (hypothetically) defeats you in P, you would have to play Q. And if you win in P, championship ends there.
it couldn't be any simpler. xD I guess I was thinking too much about it and got confused.

I won 3:0 against Kojiro_Kijiro, but with that connection it had more to do with luck than anything else. I think we played 8 matches or so, before we got enough matches without a spontaneous lag-break or disconnect. =/

Ok, I informed Drygone via e-mail that he now has an opponent, you guys try to finish within next 2 days... And Kalas... Change that Internet Service Provider of yours, will ya? :]

I appreciate you pointing out the connection issues we had Kalas. I didn't think you would, so thank you for your honesty.

Well I know it doesn't feel very good to lose in such a lag-fest. But it doesn't feel very good to win it either.
Let's hope it'll be better next time. :)

Well I know it doesn't feel very good to lose in such a lag-fest. But it doesn't feel very good to win it either.
Let's hope it'll be better next time. :)
But it's like this with you most of the time (minus the disconnections, maybe). I usually have 4 or 5 bars with Germans, but never with you. That's why I said, in all earnest, get a better internet. Mine is Cable 10MB/s download, 1MB/s upload (in wretched Serbia, mind you), and still I have decent connection with most of the people.

Idk what's taking Drygone so long to respond. He is everyday online. I sent him a PSN private message now as well...

Since Happy can't see this thread, I'm giving my full support to Asodimazze May the best win in the grand finale! Good luck both! (and don't be shy with the replays)
@Kalas do you have any left? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back