EVO 2013 Line-up: Vote For Soul Calibur V!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Admin
Just some minutes ago, the Evolution Championship Series Facebook page posted a poll asking it's followers about which games they'd like to see for EVO 2013.

I encourage all of you to vote and show the fighting game community that we support our game and want to see it at next years EVO Championships! It isn't everyday we get an opportunity like this, so PLEASE take advantage of it and show your support!
Which fighting game are you most interested in seeing in the official Evo 2013 lineup? Let us know what you think. The top games in this poll aren't guaranteed to make the lineup, but a strong showing certainly wouldn't hurt! Want to see your game at Evo? Try getting your friends to play, or running tournaments are your local video game store or hobby shop. Games which have a broad audience of competitors from around the world will always get our attention!
You can find the poll here:​
All you have to do is click on the game/games you want to see (Soul Calibur V...) and your vote will be placed!​
Don't forget to vote! And be sure to share this with as many people as possible so we can get this ball rolling!​

Look at the comments in the post. People are fucking pathetic.

And they wonder why Namco doesn't give a shit about them.

I just want to punch all of them in he gut, lift them over my head, turn around, slam them into the floor so hard they bounce, and headbutt them off a cliff.

guys it takes like two minutes to set up a facebook account (whether you will use it or put your real information or not) please take the two minutes and make an account if you don't have one. it would be really awesome!

Voté por SoulCalibur V, animo a todos los hispanohablantes a votar, República Dominicana, España, México, Brasil, centro y sudamérica en general, tenemos que votar!!!

P.D.: Sorry for spanish. :sc5pyr1:

The fact that Brawl is so high on the list is depressing. A game that has random tripping, almost no combo potential and a broken top tier character is above SCV in the poll. I can understand Melee getting some votes but not the ridiculous amount it has now.

Facebook polls are nothing but popularity contests.

At least the last time they did a poll on this it was restricted to SRK members. And it resulted in Melty Blood winning and actually getting into Evo. Which coincidently is probably the reason this poll has absolutely shit bearing on shit.

I voted for Arcana Heart 3 btw. LOVE MAX!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isisabraham
Back