Evolution 2K11 Hosted @ Rio Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada.

Me as usual. I'll be joinin for Marvel (I will likely be a scrub but w/e) and maaaaaybe MK9, but I'm game for a side tournament like last year. Try not to piss off the organizer this time people. ChaCha put up with mass bullshit with people disappearing and not listening.

Xeph get your ass down here. I need to be owned offline with lows!

EVO is going to be nice, but whoever is thinking about going should first think about going to an event that has Soul Calibur. You got CEO in Orlando in June. There's DEV in October as soon as they announce SC4 on the list. And there's always Calibur on the east coast. Come out and visit.

Also, the registration fee this year is $50 and each tournament is $10, so you may want to factor that into your decision.

As for me, I would like to do EVO and DEV this year, but that will all depend on finances. Plus responsibilities come before video game tournaments. So if I can only travel to one tournament, DEV would take precedence.

What is this blaspheme??? Be like me and say fuck the bills! I'm going for Calibur...

If SC had a main tournament, I would say fuck bills. Plus who's organizing the side tournament? Plus Vegas is going to be an expensive trip compared to other events, so I need to see where I am at financially and whether SC4 at DEV is a lock before I start putting money down.

I'll be there again this year if anyone wants to play casuals. I don't think it will be worth rounding up people to play in a small side tourney, but if we get interest on the spot, tournament brackets can be drawn up in 2 mins on a napkin for all anyone cares, and we go at it.

Too bad there isn't any 8wr/SC tshirts we could rock to let everyone know we are SC and still wanna play SC...or fuck, even talk about SC. (Though that always turns into a complaintfest or asinine argument lol)

If anyone needs my phone # for texting or whatever pm me, maybe us dinosaur SC players could meet for a drink/food and act like we are better than everyone else there.... because we are.

I'll be going MvC3 and MK9...how the fuck do i know if those tournaments overlap BTW? I only signed up for MvC3 in fear they might fight each other schedule wise

And lets not fuck up any SC side tournament if it happens. Poor guy organizing last year had a hell of a time with the way people were being. Constant no shows and people just not organized despite his efforts. I'll be hunting for matches but it's been awhile since i played so we'll see how that goes...

For those who are going, make sure you register by May 1 which is on Sunday which if you can't read a calendar is 2 days from now because the non-discount rate just to register is $70. For that much money, I rather wait until SC is back in the lineup to go.

Whoever is going, don't even bother with running a side tournament since I'm sure a ton of people will be there with lots going on. Hang out and have fun or play casuals/money matches in someone's room or in the BYOC area.

Back