Evolution representation

Signia was replaced with Justin Wong in my pool.

Who does Justin play as again?

Can't remember.

When he was last in Toronto for Toryuken I was running the tournament. I noticed that he stuck with Pyrrha and did not change. I think he's been training with SU from NYC.

When he was last in Toronto for Toryuken I was running the tournament. I noticed that he stuck with Pyrrha and did not change. I think he's been training with SU from NYC.

Sup Barry! It's been a while.

And thanks for the heads up. :)

Absolutely.
Still betting a buffet dinner. If so, I want in, lol. What pool are you in anyways, I didn't see you.

I think I have a pretty good shot at making quarter finals, but getting past Friday is gonna be tough. I'll do my best though.

We should play some maxi mirrors at some point over the weekend.

Goodluck fellow maxi players! :D this maxi will be interesting to see! unlike sc4 maxi.......haha

Still betting a buffet dinner. If so, I want in, lol. What pool are you in anyways, I didn't see you.

I think I have a pretty good shot at making quarter finals, but getting past Friday is gonna be tough. I'll do my best though.

We should play some maxi mirrors at some point over the weekend.

I'm in the same pool as Enk, D27. We would only play if we both win three. Frankly, I'm not worried. I also didn't usr my handle to prepare my opponent for my character.

No, the buffet bet only applies to one person. If you want mirror matches, just add me. I'm in PST, just so you know.

Im on PSN so no online. Online sucks anyways so meh.

Don't forget about Raphire in your pool. He's supposed to be really good. Also I hear Rayikin is pretty decent. Good luck to you. Let's rep that maxi.

Back