Ezio Pre-launch Gameplay Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a chance to play some Ezio. The character is based on landing his CH attack throws while being an average jack of all trades in everything else.

Couple interesting things I noticed:

BB is disadvantage on hit, or at least low disadvantage. BB (hit) BB got interrupted by 2A.

11K is advantage on hit and hits low, and it sets up nicely for a CH 3B.

4B can be used like Cervy 44B. It does a useful back step while not being too slow.

Actually after 11K on hit, if your opponent do a 2A you wont be able to interrupt him with 3B.​
But your BB will beat the 2A and you can confirm the BE on it for sweet damage.​
11B is a true blockstun and is a true setup for CH 3B.​
I found that he lacks of useful punitions (his BB whiffed randomly sometimes) his 1BBB not fast enough, same for the 6B.​
But he got great tools from range, damage, frametraps, hitconfirms, good throw punish.​

Evasive 44b style move and advantage low is already the setup of some solid sc2 style fundamentals. How fas looking is 11k? Is it that Pat style low kick I've seen in vids?

After hearing about the new characters? Not really. I'm more interested in pressuring them to nerf these characters. lol

Actually my hype just went down by half if all the characters rumored to be in is meant to be in the game. Gosh.

Evasive 44b style move and advantage low is already the setup of some solid sc2 style fundamentals. How fas looking is 11k? Is it that Pat style low kick I've seen in vids?

His evasive move is 4B, but i found it weaker than the 4B of a X/mitsu, still need to look at it when I got the game.
Yes his 11K is kinda like Pat's low kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back