Ezio PSN/XBL Matchmaking

battle

[08] Mercenary
Okay I'm new to scv, but I have been playing fighting games for a while. I'm not terrible, but I don't consider myself good. However, I beat every other Ezio player I come across so it's hard to learn what I should be doing in certain situations. I actually made an account because I'm desperate. There's no game plays of any good Ezio action.

Someone please add me and show me how it's done.

Xbl: battle PGN

well if your beating him most of the time then you've probably already got things locked down. Just practice in training against him on hard/very hard. Thats what I do.

From my experience, the "bad" Ezio players don't leverage his punishes. They use him more offensively and don't pick their opportunities to attack. They also go back stepping to spam crossbows like it's going out of style.

If I could give a tip to all the Ezio's online, it would be - stop using B so liberally, side step more, choose when to attack.

Considering that the game is only a week old and Ezio a new character it is pretty hard to tell what a good Ezio is. If you wan't to become a better player just learn your spacing and get a handle on your movement. Working on the fundamentals is something you should always be doing and it improves your overall game.

Battle, Ezio players at the moment only spam the crossbow. Everyone uses him for that, undying love of Assassin's Creed, or the achievement. Anywho, if you add me, I can show you how to play as or get around Ezio's playstyle. In my opinion, you just need to know his weaknesses. From there it's a game of blocking and timing in attacks that work.

My GT is Harajuku Trap

I main Devil Jin, so my matchup against Ezio is an interesting one. Long range causes problems for me, but once I get up in Ezio's face... Well he's screwed lol

Just put your GT or ID, availability, region, and if you have a mic or not.
GT: Paranormal Oreo
Availability: Weekends, and Tuesdays.
Region: U.S.
Mic: Yes

PSN ID: CrazyGuillen
Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Saturday, most Sundays During the afternoon hours (central time)
Region: U.S.
Mic: Yes

PSN: Juece
Availability: Just send me a friend request and if I'm on hit me up
Region: U.S. West coast

Back