Ezio Q&A / General Gameplay Discussion

Juez

DragonPuncher
What's the best move to use after a GI? (Assuming I have no meter left at the time)
Well it depends on what you used to get the guard break. if you go up a couple posts you can see that Jim listed out all the characters that give Ezio a free 66a+b on guard break with 44b. What I usually use is a+b after a guard break with or without meter.

Jimbonator

[14] Master
À+B is great to beat immediate re-gi and is still fast enough to beat a no re-gi scenario. One draw back is that you're only getting 69 damage meter less. 66A+B is slower so it won't beat no re-gi but you get more damage overall, even if its blocked you are at +10. The one flaw with these options is that the moves put you airborne so if you get gi'd yourself you will take damage and can't re-gi. Fast moves to beat slow re-gi are 6B for damage or 3B for oki nonsense. Ezio's fast moves post gi don't do large damage without expending more meter.

ZeroEffect317

[13] Hero
À+B is great to beat immediate re-gi and is still fast enough to beat a no re-gi scenario. One draw back is that you're only getting 69 damage meter less.
LOL, I keep forgetting that for most characters, 69 damage is considered average without meter. Anyways, don't mind me.

JJrKing

[09] Warrior
Dumb question but optioning to always never use Ezio's critical edge wouldn't be a bad thing would it?

Jimbonator

[14] Master
Dumb question but optioning to always never use Ezio's critical edge wouldn't be a bad thing would it?
It's a good guard punish at i13 if you are accustomed to pulling them out when you need them. I don't use it often because I suck but its pretty invaluable to A+B reads and max damage combos. Don't use it as a YOLO thing or just cause but it is one of the better CEs in the game.

Juez

DragonPuncher
I usually save my meter solely for CE. During some MUs it's your only reliable punish and the damage off of A+B is too good to pass up.

AndyrooSC

IVE WAITED FOR THIS!!!
How do you perform the glitch with the B+Kg cancel where Ezio reminds surrounded in flames for a few seconds? Is they a way to get it all the time?

Tenryu

[08] Mercenary
I use it for taunt...a lot. Are all the Ezio players on Live? I think I am the only one on PSN left :(