Ezio Q&A / General Gameplay Discussion

I got you.

Me Vs Reptile (or in other words I get too impatient and step too much)

Me Vs IRM

Me Vs JV Ronin

Wish they streamed Me Vs Shinji and Me Vs Woahzz. Both were great sets.

Do you go for 1BBB to extend your combos? I think it makes the CE scale way more than without it, but maybe it builds more meter, kinda like the pat 66B effect, What do you think?

Do you go for 1BBB to extend your combos? I think it makes the CE scale way more than without it, but maybe it builds more meter, kinda like the pat 66B effect, What do you think?

Don't use CE after 1BBB unless you know for sure it will kill. If you using 1BBB it's for combo extension and to build meter.

I made this anti-Mitsurugi punishment list for a video. Felt like a waste to throw it away, so here it is.

1A – 6B, CE (CE more reliable – both spacing dependent)
bA – 66BB
BB6 – 3B
3B – 6B (point blank only. Watch for 3B BE!)
FC 1BB – Step second hit, A+B
2KB – 66BB, 6B on hit
2KB6 (on hit) – 3B
kB – 6B
1K_FC K – 2A (close range only) or CE (difficult!)
4KB – JG second hit, 6B (or GI second hit?)
B+K – 6B (spacing dependent)
66BB – 66BB
11BA – Duck second hit, wrBB
11BAB – Step third hit, A+B
11A – wrK or CE
44A – CE (Works even at tip range!)
236B – 6B
MST – Duck! Punish with wrBB
3B BE – Backstep, 6B+K
2KB BE – 66BB
236B BE – 6B
CE – 66BB (spacing dependent)

Feel free to have a look-see, copy it, w/e.

Hey guys, after labbing it up for a stupid amount of time I found a janky character specific combo. WR K CH into CE. This combos for 98 damage. However, this is very situational and difficult to get consistently due to the fact that this only works at the ABSOLUTE tip range of the knee. Any closer and you will whiff entirely. Here is a list of who it works on.

ZWEI
Natsu (Strict spacing)
Xiba (Only works from the back)
Ivy (Only works from back and her right.)
Cervantes (Strict spacing)
Aeon
Tira
Nightmare
Mitsurugi (Only works from the back and its strict)
Maxi (Very inconsistent)
Yoshimitsu
Dampierre
Astaroth

Hey guys, after labbing it up for a stupid amount of time I found a janky character specific combo. WR K CH into CE. This combos for 98 damage. However, this is very situational and difficult to get consistently due to the fact that this only works at the ABSOLUTE tip range of the knee. Any closer and you will whiff entirely. Here is a list of who it works on.
It might work off WR K trades as well. The trades are kind of hard to set up though, seeing how WR K falls right between trading with 2K → FC A and 2K → FC K. Probably intentional on Project Soul's part.

I think the Ezio SA would benefit if you added more videos and guides. get cracking Kappa

Double posting cuz I can. Check out the frame data for extra goodies added plus a few frame clean ups.

As for actual tech I was fiddling around with 44B breaks and found that 66A+B is a guaranteed follow up in some cases of a break, here is the character play by play.

Patroklos - Can block it
ZWEI - Guaranteed
Leixia - Whiffs
Natsu - Whiffs
Ezio - Guaranteed
Raphael - Guaranteed
Viola - Can block it
Pyrrha - Whiffs
Sieg - Whiffs
Hilde - Whiffs
Xiba - Whiffs
Ivy - Guaranteed