F.S.A.K MM/Challenges Hype Thread

I challenge all of you.
MM 5$, 10$, 20$, whatever
FT5 or FT10

Count me in. FT5 for a MM or a non-MM.

I just want to play so FT5 as a MM or non MM is fine with me.

Other people I wanna play against:

Link
Woahhzz
Mikosu
Ramon
Rigel
whomever really

MMs:

NeoOutlaw SC2 ft5, $10
Lobo SC2 ft5, $5
Scha SC2 ft5, $5
Dreamkiller SC2 ft3, $5
Goofus SC2 ft3, $5
Thugish SC2 ft3, $5, Thugish can't use X.

Malek I'll play you ft5, $10.

Anyone around my level at SC2 (ie not Mick) want to do a ft10, $50? Always wanted to do a high stakes money match, heh.

Final words. This is your last chance to bow out. I prefer not to crush your comeback dreams before they even begin.

Prediction: S-U 5-0's Mick

New blood in, Old blood out...

Final words. This is your last chance to bow out. I prefer not to crush your comeback dreams before they even begin.

Prediction: S-U 5-0's Mick

New blood in, Old blood out...

I dont see any confidence in what just typed. It seem like you want to back out of this, your pride has wrote a check your ass cant cash. If you want to bow out, PM me or something and let me know; otherwise the whole SC community is about to see what I'm going to do you, I'm going to make you get off your main character on live stream.

Damn, as soon as I check the boards, get we get more hype going! Provided IFB vs. Teflon doesn't happen (People say they're coming one moment and then they aren't the next <_<), I guess I've got me a new grudge match to watch! Though, more than likely, everyone in the room is going to be watching this match!

MMs:

Anyone around my level at SC2 (ie not Mick) want to do a ft10, $50? Always wanted to do a high stakes money match, heh.

Are you saying i'm above your level and you do not want to me MM? If that's what you're saying no one has played SC2 in forever, you are more than likely going to beat me if you been playing/practicing this game. I will accept a MM in this one if you're down.

BABY when im done with you...were gonna need a wheelchair for your old ass!

Malek im sorry brother but the $ is staying with me :)

Shenrei i would love to MM you :)

Are you saying i'm above your level and you do not want to me MM? If that's what you're saying no one has played SC2 in forever, you are more than likely going to beat me if you been playing/practicing this game. I will accept a MM in this one if you're down.

I'd be up for like a ft5, $10 if you want.

SupHy: MM is set.

Already been challenged by Mikosu, so anyone else who wants to play me in FT5s/FT10s let me know. Doesn't have to be MM.

I don't do MMs, but I'm up for games with anyone! Pretty sure I'll probably be around a Calibur station the rest of the week! Gotta remember to eat!

Daaaaayummmm!!! Only a couple of good games! Sword Lord said that's what's up!

sWoRD LoRD vs. ShadowG (5-2). Some good games, a couple of really close matches.

LoL ShadowG was talking like he was going to walk over you.... Well played... Shouldve been a name change match... PenisG wouldve been well fitting for a kilik(stick) player

How did team NYs MMs go? Specially SU vs Mick... Mick's my boy tho'. LOL I'm hype for that one. Gotta do that one on the stream.

Back