Fan since SCII, looking to learn SCVI competitively!

Dan Highland

[04] Fighter
Hello, everyone! I'm Dan, and I've been a SoulCalibur fan (and especially a massive Cassandra fan:sc2cas1:) ever since SCII, and naturally I'm incredibly excited for SCVI! Oddly enough, despite this being the franchise that really established my interest in fighting games as a whole (and my character creation addiction, thanks to SCIII and City of Heroes), SCVI will be the first SC game that I'll actually be learning at a competitive level... but I think I'll be able to do it!

I'm praying for Cassandra to make it on the roster, either in the base game or as DLC, but I'm willing to learn some other characters in the meantime, such as Siegfried/Sophitia/Geralt, perhaps. I'll be playing SCVI on PC, so I'd be thrilled to practice with other Steam players!

Hello, everyone! I'm Dan, and I've been a SoulCalibur fan (and especially a massive Cassandra fan:sc2cas1:) ever since SCII, and naturally I'm incredibly excited for SCVI! Oddly enough, despite this being the franchise that really established my interest in fighting games as a whole (and my character creation addiction, thanks to SCIII and City of Heroes), SCVI will be the first SC game that I'll actually be learning at a competitive level... but I think I'll be able to do it!

I'm praying for Cassandra to make it on the roster, either in the base game or as DLC, but I'm willing to learn some other characters in the meantime, such as Siegfried/Sophitia/Geralt, perhaps. I'll be playing SCVI on PC, so I'd be thrilled to practice with other Steam players!
It's nice to meet you. I'll also be on PC and also praying we see Cassandra. (lol)

Hello it's nice to meet you. I've been a fan since sc1. Glad to hear someone else would like to learn the game to its fullest! I too also plan on playing competitively once the game comes out. I've always been competitive local (with friends and of course online.) I also was competitive with the game at my local arcade during the sc2 days.

Hello there. Nice to see someone else who enjoys Cassandra.

Back