Favorite Foods

Give me non-veggie pizza or waffle fries and heaven awaits. Fried chicken sickens me in excess despite my race's stereotype.

My favorite food is beer, followed by various cheeses, steak, sushi, bacon, pasta, coc.... uh, ice cream, spinach, junk food, and fat kids.

Edit: Forgot pizza (Preferrably with anchovies). That goes right before spinach.

Fried chicken sickens me in excess despite my race's stereotype.

I hear ya.....i cant stand fried chicken....matter of fact i dont like chicken at all, even tho i am black...(although i do sometimes enjoy a chicken ceaser sald....mmmm yum lol)

I hear ya.....i cant stand fried chicken....matter of fact i dont like chicken at all, even tho i am black...(although i do sometimes enjoy a chicken ceaser sald....mmmm yum lol)

Lol I like chicken. It's just....how much can you really eat? I ain't eatin more than 2 pieces at a time. I like that salad too! Throw a little shredded cheese on that thang and it's gone.

Mashed potatoes, its all I ever want and its all I'll ever need.

that and a side of GREASY ASS FRIED CHICKEN

29861719_friedchicken400.jpg

Just to give you an idea

Dang woman
I don't mess around when it comes to food. :3

Continued list - onion rings,salad,chicken noodle soup,woo wanton soup,chicken nuggets,BBQ pork,Ribs,prime rib,taquitos,guacamole,ham and turkey sandwiches,cashew peanuts,mashed potatoes,tater touts,macaroni and cheese,ramen noodles,udon,yakisoba,apples and cucumbers.
Oh and I looooove onions,raw or grilled,they're both great. <3

Recently turned vegetarian and am trying it out for a year. So currently my favorite food is Drunken Noodles Vegetables and Noodles only. I love Thai Food.

Back