Favorite main to create

Setsuka even though I stoped making new outfits I did make her a Samurai and a Geisha!
The color coding her P1 and P2 I made them all the color of her umbrella design ^_^

i only like to change the coulours of my Setsuka and Ivy P1 costumes and i hav hilde customized in a cool outfit cuz i dont like her P1 or P2 costume (well her P2 isnt too bad i suppose)

Males: Yoshimitsu, Raphael, Yun-Seong, and Nightmare.
Females: Seong Mi-na, Tira, Xianghua, and Taki.
Notice the sig? =3.

I made a bunch of cute dresses and other clothes for Amy,she look so cute with everything =)

Ditto. I made her a Female General, and she STILL looks cute. I gave her the ugliest things I could find, and gave em the worst colors possible. And STILL, She looks hot... >.> Seriously... EVERYTHING looks too good on her.

i like doing sophie, setsie and nightmare color edits. I also paint astaroth all pink sometimes as it really makes me feel better to see him like that :P
Mina is also nice for edits because her face design is the best of all female characters - she is just the prettiest out there.

Ivy has the worse face in the game, i may get allot of hatred but seriously she looks like she's 40, and the deep voice doesn't help much either. If it weren't for the boobs i would have started an Anti-Ivy club.

ok first of all Ivy is the oldest female in the series and shes supposed to look kind of old and rich ladyish

Ok now time for my faves:
1. Sophie - Cuz I love making color customs of her 1P costume and I like making her Evil costumes with her Soul Edge
2. Ivy - She has a perfect body for outfits cuz she has a +50 physique without having huge legs and thighs plus she has nice boobies =)
3. Taki - Another perfect body plus I love her voice and her not anime face like most japanese characters. Also her color customs always look great but only reason shes number 3 is cuz of her weapons...her best is kris naga with invisibility which is kinda cool but not awesome like Sophie or Ivy

As of now, Yoshimitsu, Seong Mi-na, and Hong Yun-Seong will always get customs. Everyone else......it depends.

Tira and Astaroth. They look the best in red and black.

Also, its funny as hell to see Astaroth smile. I don't know if anyone else noticed, but if you give Astaroth a different hairstyle, he'll smile if he likes it. If he doesn't, he'll frown.

I think it works for other characters, but CAS characters always smile.

Back