Favourite Pokemon

You received a 6IV Ditto via Wonder Trade???
Yup.

I was just Wonder trading my Froakies away when I suddenly got that ditto.

Lucarionite: 125 Ban, 8 Do Not Ban, 3 Abstain -> Uber with a 94% majority

Genesect: 77 Ban, 48 Do Not Ban, 11 Abstain -> Uber with a 61.6% majority

Deoxys-S: 44 Ban, 75 Do Not Ban, 17 Abstain-> OU with a 63% majority

Pretty convincing ban as well. 94% >.<

Last edited:
I keep altering my team and bothering people here but if anyone has a Eevee with Hyper voice and heal bell I would very happy.

I traded my shiny Giratina for a Japanese Ditto with 6IVs. = P
I got a shiny Magikarp with IVs 31/31/25/31/31/31 using the Masuda Method.
smiley-dance013.gif

Showdown is an amazing tool in the pokemon world, and you should utilize it entirely. Just stay the fuck away from the chat rooms STAY WAAAAY AWAY.

Also, what is everyone's favourite tier?
Im a huge NU player myself, reaching almost 2100 on Pokemon Showdown(I like to brag)
and I've been part of some huge moments in NU history.
What does everyone enjoy playing the most?

Showdown is an amazing tool in the pokemon world, and you should utilize it entirely. Just stay the fuck away from the chat rooms STAY WAAAAY AWAY.

Also, what is everyone's favourite tier?
Im a huge NU player myself, reaching almost 2100 on Pokemon Showdown(I like to brag)
and I've been part of some huge moments in NU history.
What does everyone enjoy playing the most?
i didn't really get into competitive pokes until right before 6th gen happened. i mostly played NU though, i remembering hating alomomola a ton lol.

nothing feels better than beating an overconfident OU player with stuff not many people play. for some reason he kept his sableye in against my mega gardevoir and taunted it...worth it? i OHKO'd his blissey with a toxic boosted zangoose! the rest was kinda uneventful, but i ended up winning 3-0 with a flying golurk kill lol (best animation in the game).

Oh Sylveon, why are you so lovely yet deadly? I nicknamed mine Prairia(A fairy pokemon that prays endearingly in the prairie). However, I'm loving when she's a cleric. Although my Florges has perks I like, I always preferred Sylveon since she plays like Vaporeon...but I might like her more than Vaporeon.

IMG_0421.JPG
IMG_0423.JPG

Stay tuned for more pokeamie pics I take...

YOU GUYS

For those of you on the fence about whether to get a 3DS/2DS for this, Club Nintendo is having an AMAZING deal right now. Register for free to Club Nintendo and enter the number on the back of your console and the barcode of a 1st party game to get A FREE DOWNLOAD CODE FOR THE POKEMON GAME OF YOUR CHOICE.

08c1737b74fad46c3f27abaed7a3cd2c.png

Also, if you have a Nintendo console and haven't already registered for Club Nintendo, I don't know what you're waiting for. You get points for every DS, 3DS, Wii, and WiiU game or console you buy, which can be redeemed for more games. Every month has different deals, and at the end of the year they have a ton of awesome posters. Definitely worth checking out.

Thanks for taking the time to post that man, real good of you.

and the barcode of a 1st party game
This bit however - Isn't is specifically if you register one of the following?:
Mario Kart 7
Super Mario 3D Land
AC: New Leaf
DKC Returns
LEGO City Undercover
Yoshi's New Island

Otherwise I have a few games I've yet to register... :D

Nintendo are pretty great with their offers and deals and stuff, and it's always worth registering things with them. - I wonder if this works with pre-registered things though (previous offers have allowed this) or whether it really is specifically new registrations?

YOU GUYS

For those of you on the fence about whether to get a 3DS/2DS for this, Club Nintendo is having an AMAZING deal right now. Register for free to Club Nintendo and enter the number on the back of your console and the barcode of a 1st party game to get A FREE DOWNLOAD CODE FOR THE POKEMON GAME OF YOUR CHOICE.

08c1737b74fad46c3f27abaed7a3cd2c.png

Also, if you have a Nintendo console and haven't already registered for Club Nintendo, I don't know what you're waiting for. You get points for every DS, 3DS, Wii, and WiiU game or console you buy, which can be redeemed for more games. Every month has different deals, and at the end of the year they have a ton of awesome posters. Definitely worth checking out.
at first i kinda blew this off just because i already have Y, but the more i think about it the more i wanna do it. this gives me a chance to nuzlocke without erasing my save, can snatch up them X-exclusive mega stone (mostly just want mega manetric), and get a xerneas that i can instantly trade away!

edit: well shit. can't find my game case for mario kart 7 so no X for me lol. might give support a call, but i doubt they can do anything when i don't even have the serial code to prove i own the game lol.

Last edited:
Are you guys on pokemon-gl.com? There's a new feature which allows you to look at all kind of pokemon statistics.
The most used ones, their movesets, their abilities, their item, the attack they have most kills with, the best counters used in Global Link, the most frequently used partners along with it... It's really nice to look at it, especially if you're not THAT much into competitive stuff to see what other players do against your biggest threats.

I don't think you can look at this stuff unless you're registered to the site, so I'll give you the top 10 most used Pokemon in Global Link (all battle categories combined) in the most recent season.

1. Garchomp
2. Kangashkan (99,9% Mega)
3. Talonflame
4. Aegislash
5. Cresselia
6. Gengar (62% Mega)
7. Azumarill
8. Rotom-Wash
9. Heatran
10. Tyranitar

Last edited:
My favorite Pokémon is Absol. The reason being is that people misunderstand the gentle creature. The Mega Evolution is also majestic looking, which makes me love it even more. Dark types have always been a favorite of mines, ever since they were introduced in Gen 2.

just had a 45min battle with a friend. it was 6-6 for 30 minutes because blissey wish-passing all day. ended up para-flinching his gyarados with my qwilfish and even got qwilfish's black sludge tricked onto a jirachi lol. my jynx gave that blissey soooo many sweet kisses it ain't even funny! pretty sure there's a blissey-jynx egg waiting for me at the daycare from all that.

Back