Favourite Taunts? >:D

fallacie

[12] Conqueror
Right guys. I had to make a thread sooner or later.

Favourite Soul Calibur Taunts? And if you was to make a character a taunt, what would it be?

Let the opinions flow ;D

And I'm sorry if this is a repeated topic has already been discussed. XD

Young Lady CAS " What's this? Over so soon?" If someone does something stupid you can just shorten it to "What's this?"

Leixia's taunts are always fun to spam.

I'm quite 'fond' of using Leixia's taunt when she wins the round...

"Oh wow! I won!" :D

xD

Hm

SC4: Cassandra's Walk thing xD; and Hilde's. *A* It made me feel so strong when I taunted with her~ ANd Ivy's. I felt like a bad MOFO xD

SC5: Pyrrha's. Its like she saying "Im sorry....for kicking your ass :("....Patroklos. Nuff Said. Natsu~ Its like im saying "ugh your so bad at this its a pain'' Xiba's kinda like if I was saying " this match bores me so much that Im hungry." Ivy's...Cus...Its kinky. Kinda <w< >w>

Not really a taunt more of a quote but it is probably my favorite line.
"Not bad... For a pig."

Raphael has a whole repertoire of taunts.
There's the "How does it feel?"
"Come on!" B+K
"You plebeian!" 4A+B
"Fool." 2/8B+K
"Pathetic." 6B+K

I like Hilde's because of how it loops when you spam the input.

And Aeon's is pretty cool, but I despise his fighting style. If it weren't for 3 characters using a Sword + Shield combo already, Namco probably could have put in the generic Lizardmen from SCII.

I like to use alpha's taunt as encouragement for the other player but people don't understand. They just think I'm a douche. Does "You can do this stay calm!" really piss people off? Other then that I never taunt.

Yoshi 2B+K, 6A+B
*Bows* "Forgive me!"

Yoshi 2B+K, A+B
"For shame!"

I also have a "custom" Alpha taunt, but it's my own bit of personal flair; don't want to share it because I don't want all Alphas doing it :P.

It's not technically a taunt, but when Mitsu lands his B+G on Patroklos he says "Pattycakes, this is war".

And I also love using Viola's 4B+K to say "I know" in response to other taunts
Sieg: "You planned this!"
Viola: "I know."

FInish a round with Tira's CE, use the GS taunt. Yes! Scream for me! So delightfully evil and badass >:)

In 4 I used to use Taki's every time someone like Ivy or Seig would blatantly camp out with their back to the edge hoping for the RRO. "You have got to be kidding."

Back