[Feb 18, 2012] GVN Winter Brawl VI - Evo 2012 Qualifier (Philadelphia, PA)

I have an alert for flight prices set on my phone, so hopefully I'll be able to get the best price on them soonish. Flights from Memphis are like 450 right now, eesh. Also, I AM the South. /flex

Shit, I am from the SouthWest. :P
I am interested in making it if someone's willing to donate a lil somethin somethin? ^-^

I am totally kidding about the donation since I know a'lot of ya'll take it seriously and get all BUTT HURT!

This goes out to everyone that doesn't know me.

I know what went wrong at nec12 and trust me it won't happen again I will fix everything.

Especially the Capcom room.

Venue problem, we've working on getting a new venue but remember this is a major city it will not be cheap, and I really don't want to make the venue fee $50-$75 not cool.

Big E we trust you homie! that screw up was just a screw up, and we are moving on from that! no worries.
Cant wait to get this tournament on! And i do love this venue but you gotta do what you gotta do.

I know what went wrong at nec12 and trust me it won't happen again I will fix everything.

Venue problem, we've working on getting a new venue but remember this is a major city it will not be cheap, and I really don't want to make the venue fee $50-$75 not cool.

Last I checked - NEC was absolutely AWESOME!

FGC on some NEXT LEVEL -

Winter Brawl - I have my eye on you ;)

Its hard to get hyped for a tournament i'm GOING to win..so its ok guys i'll give you guys a chance!

When they nerf Paraiah, we'll see how far you get sir, WE'LL SEE JUST HOW FAR YOU GET INDEED. MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

you really think you can match a winged, flying, firebreathing dayglow lizardman?

poppycock to that....

what?

POPPYCOCK TO THAT!

STREETS OF MADAGASCAR, ITS REAL!!!!1!1

Know you probably heard it, but SC peeps didn't get their medals...nor any motherfuckin' do it fluid! I, personally, was let down, because I go ham on these nigs when I get it in me!

I'll see about getting Chicago up there for WB, but these shits are close together, expensive, and people have school. Still, you know LP doesn't like missing a chance to scuff ass.

although i think the announcement will MAKE people come to this tournament...with a HEADS UP! last min tickets cost alot

Reactions: LP
Back