[Feb 18, 2012] GVN Winter Brawl VI - Evo 2012 Qualifier (Philadelphia, PA)

Don't play semantics with me. I'm the Juggernaut, bitch.

PRzrB.jpg
Did I win?

I'm coming from NYC on the Cinatown Bus as well, the 6:30pm (departure) one to be exact. If anyone else is doing the same thing, perhaps we could split cab fare. I only have one other person coming with me. Just a heads up.
Hey, I was looking for someone to travel over with, since the group I went to NEC with isn't coming.

I'm ready everyone are you.

If you didn't pre-reg online, you can still sign up and pay at the door but please come early to do that are you will take the risk if being in the line of HELL. Lol lol.

I have alot of great prizes and raffle stuff.

So I hope everyone gets down here save.

Penthouse party start at 11pm till food is gone, so don't be the last one standing outside the door. Room 801.

Reactions: LP
Yeah, if you see us at the stop give us a shout. Taking the same bus?
Sorry, I got this message too late. I also had a couple of questions I needed answered, like: where is the bus station again?lol Thanks, but unfortunately, I'm out of this one by default. :(

Will anyone be providing live tournament updates via twitter? It would be greatly appreciated if so, for us impatient people. :P

Good luck everyone! And as per tradition, whichever character wins this tournament will officially be deemed "broken" by the community. Looking forward to the results!

Will anyone be providing live tournament updates via twitter? It would be greatly appreciated if so, for us impatient people. :P

Good luck everyone! And as per tradition, whichever character wins this tournament will officially be deemed "broken" by the community. Looking forward to the results!
Of course they will! I'm sure jaxel will be updating players! Just make sure you check out spookys and jaxels streams all weekend long!

@Malice215

Back