[Feb 3, 2012] Orlando SCV Launch party! (Orlando)

Bringing a Game at the least will probably help out, but no one is mandated to bring anything. If you bring your own controller, it will make some things much easier on yourself than asking people to borrow. I highly recommend it, as your own pads are what you are comfortable with anyway.

So since I'll be coming only on saturday, what's a good time to show up? Don't want to show up when people are sleeping or some shit.

Probably realistically anytime after 11am/12pm (I think.) I know a lot of people here in the Orlando SC community are nightowls, so they'll probably be playing into the early hours of the morning. ZDamned can give you a specific time, but I imagine it won't really be in the early morning.

2 hours away =( can't do it no ride T_T

hey, i'm in Tampa as well. I was planning on doing it for 3 days, but looks like friday will be my best bet. If you are free friday, i can get ya. I would like to leave around 11am maybe... i'll know more as the day gets closer. Let me know.

hey, i'm in Tampa as well. I was planning on doing it for 3 days, but looks like friday will be my best bet. If you are free friday, i can get ya. I would like to leave around 11am maybe... i'll know more as the day gets closer. Let me know.
How long are you staying? I'm 18, but my mom has a tight leash around me so I can't stay throughot the whole weekend if that's what they are doing. If you're going and coming back like in the A.M. then yeah I'm down xD. Just don't kidnap and murder me please?

I just found out about this site while watching that big release tournament and someone on here gave a shoutout for it. Anyway, I'd love to come to this tourny and to meet all the local players. I'll have to consult the wife first, of course. :D

Lol, hell yeah I can't wait to meet people and get my ass kicked!

Btw, I'll RSVP I hope DesertFox can drop by xD I need that ride!!!

sure thing. My plan's have now shifted. So i'll be getting there friday sometime after 11 or 12am, but staying in orlando until saturday. I'll leave there saturday around 5pm or maybe 6pm heading back to Tampa. Will that work for you?

oh snap, i forgot to ask... is this gonna be done on 360 or PS3? I only play 360 or is there gonna be 2 different setup's for both systems?

sure thing. My plan's have now shifted. So i'll be getting there friday sometime after 11 or 12am, but staying in orlando until saturday. I'll leave there saturday around 5pm or maybe 6pm heading back to Tampa. Will that work for you?
O_O, I mean yeah I have no problem with that I'm just extremely paranoid around new people so uhm I would like to get to know some more info about you xD I'm not like a crazy stalker, but I do have psychotic tendencies.

PS3 will be the primary platform at my gatherings, but if you want to bring an Xbox 360, we will welcome it.
Tournament is ONLY on PS3 though.

O_O, I mean yeah I have no problem with that I'm just extremely paranoid around new people so uhm I would like to get to know some more info about you xD I'm not like a crazy stalker, but I do have psychotic tendencies.

psychotic tendencies!? No worries, i'm doing my major in psychology so i may be able to talk you out of psycho troubles/tendencies lol. I understand your concerns. Tell you what, we're gonna be doing SC5 casuals at sore thumbs tomorrow starting around 3pm to about 9pm. Do you play on 360? I assume that you don't being your sig began's with PSN. Making it out to sore thumbs will be a great start in getting to know new peeps.

PS3 will be the primary platform at my gatherings, but if you want to bring an Xbox 360, we will welcome it.
Tournament is ONLY on PS3 though.

darn..i was looking into purchasing the XCM cross battle adapter until i read up on those lag inputs for fighters. Well, for me coming out is obviously to meet fellow SC players and to level up. I'll bring my 360 setup for those that want to play it on 360 during casuals.

Back