[Feb 3, 2012] Orlando SCV Launch party! (Orlando)

Was nice meeting you and was some GOOOOD games my friend was still talking about that Ivy match xD Pat's 1k saved me the whole game.

likewise, good 8 way running with PAT along with that great hi/lo game strat. I need to hit the lab with Ivy, she's a tad bit different. Ok, i should be at Sore Thumbs about 8ish, but no later than 9 (provided i don't stay at the strip club to late 2nite lol).

likewise, good 8 way running with PAT along with that great hi/lo game strat. I need to hit the lab with Ivy, she's a tad bit different. Ok, i should be at Sore Thumbs about 8ish, but no later than 9 (provided i don't stay at the strip club to late 2nite lol).
My mom's buggin' out so =/ I can't go, but Sore thumbs is having a tournament on the 26th so I will be at that event and I'm sure some others will too. Thanks for introducing me to that place it's like a new hang out place for me xD expect to see me there quite often Dime is like a local celebrity!

My mom's buggin' out so =/ I can't go, but Sore thumbs is having a tournament on the 26th so I will be at that event and I'm sure some others will too. Thanks for introducing me to that place it's like a new hang out place for me xD expect to see me there quite often Dime is like a local celebrity!

no worries. I'm always willing to help (if i can) a SC fellow player. Wait one on the torney scheduled for the 26th, it may get shifted a bit as Tampa Never Sleeps is having something around that time as well. And yes, we are always there every thursday, me, chris and conner are the main SC players there. So your added to the SC bunch up there :D

no worries. I'm always willing to help (if i can) a SC fellow player. Wait one on the torney scheduled for the 26th, it may get shifted a bit as Tampa Never Sleeps is having something around that time as well. And yes, we are always there every thursday, me, chris and conner are the main SC players there. So your added to the SC bunch up there :D
Woot! Ok, I'll have my PS3 setup everytime I show up.

is there like a secert code apon entering ZDanmed's spot? Also i may not get there until like 6-7ish due to the drive i have to make to Jacksonville FL. Do i send a text, fax or e-mail for entry confirmation? Also, any clubs or strip clubs in the area? Sorry i just had to ask haha :D

Interesting...but I'm already registered for Project Storm: SURGE next week.

This might not be a great use of gas, unfortunately.

i apologize for not showing up as i had to head to Jacksonville for some very seriousl matters. Although i did get a chance to get near the area as i was at the city center just before expressway 408. I had quite a difficult time finding the estate, but soon as i found it i blinked and here i am back in Tampa. I'll be sure to catch the next event as i will not have to go to Jacksonville this time. I hope.

It was great seeing the Florida crew again, and as for the new people who came out I hope to see you again as well. It's far been too long since we've had this much hype. Also let me know what the final verdict is on that Ivy/Deer CaS's name is. /Portuguese mime

It was great seeing the Florida crew again, and as for the new people who came out I hope to see you again as well. It's far been too long since we've had this much hype. Also let me know what the final verdict is on that Ivy/Deer CaS's name is. /Portuguese mime
Aww man wish I could've gone or atleast saw some good games! Who had the best games?

Wcire as natsu, Renki as viola and Enkindu as voldo all put in a number of good fights. Casuals were good too, pretty much everyone was representing despite the game having been released not that long ago.

Back