Fellow Soul Caliburists!

Welcome to 8WayRun. I already like you. After all, Seong Mi-Na needs more support! *High fives*

Cheers on breaking the ice in the fanfic thread. I tip my hat to anyone who can write a Soulcalibur story and be bold enough to post it here. Hope to see you around. Mina ftw.

oh yeah I remember you. You wrote the fan fiction with one of my favs Xianghua committing suicide. T_T
just kidding. I think its actually really cool to see a great SC fan and a Seong Mi-na fan at that!

oh yeah I remember you. You wrote the fan fiction with one of my favs Xianghua committing suicide. T_T
just kidding. I think its actually really cool to see a great SC fan and a Seong Mi-na fan at that!
Im writing the fan fiction... I haven't finished it yet. you might be mistaking me for someone else... but thanks any way ^^
Welcome to 8WayRun. I already like you. After all, Seong Mi-Na needs more support! *High fives*

Cheers on breaking the ice in the fanfic thread. I tip my hat to anyone who can write a Soulcalibur story and be bold enough to post it here. Hope to see you around. Mina ftw.
Thank you ^^ Seong Mi-na all the way! :)

Hi there! Nice to meet you. I'll be checking out your story also. I'm also into writing self insert fanfics also. CAS modes has inspired me to write stories of myself, and it's just allot of fun to imagine meeting every character or at least characters you've always wanted to encounter. ^^

Back