FIFA 2014 World Cup: No biting allowed!

Norik

[14] Master
world-cup-2014-27-5917140490125312-hp.gif

USA! USA!

Discuss.

Watched Korea lose to Algeria. Maybe I should get into soccer more...

25k23rb.png

USA vs Germany tomorrow. USA needs to win or draw against a tough German side if they want to go through to the knockout stage.

If USA lose then they can still go through unless Ghana or Portugal win. However a win by either of them will put them on equal points to the USA and 2nd place will be decided by goal difference.

In other words the scale of each win will determine who goes to the knock out stage. If USA lose they cannot afford to get hammered and they cannot afford to have Ghana or Portugal to win by a lot of goals.

Some pretty tasty stakes. Will be a good watch.

"The word nazi was tweeted over 30.000 times during the USA and Germany game."

BrKNwwdCUAEcH7D.jpg

Haha, of course FIFA and the World Cup is all about "respect" and "tolerance". Especially "funny" when you consider that the trainer of the USA team is German.

But hey, it's certainly all a joke, isn't it? Yeah, certainly none of the tweets were meant seriously...

Don't even know why I'm posting this, I just found an "interesting" fact about the World Cup.

Mad Americans are rude and mean and rude. And highly stereotypical.

Germans must all be Nazis, right?

Mage is a nazi. don't mind him. I'm a, uhhh limey?

The FIFA World Cup has just reached the knockout stages. That increase in drama and tension has set a new record for Twitter, which just revealed that the Brazil vs Chile match became its most-tweeted real-time event ever.

Last edited:
God damn I'm still so mad about that game. Somebody tell me if Bradley is actually good at this sport, because I think he's cross-eyed and colorblind. He couldn't find a white shirt all day.

I was hoping for Dempsey, Jones, and Bradley to do something out there. I was even waiting for Jozy Altidore to get out there for the U.S. Looks like the only teams I'm rooting for now, Brazil and Argentina, have to win it now.

Back