Fighting Games General

WOWEE!!

Kunimitsu look so freaking beautiful!! she remind me of Setsuka because of Mitsurugi

SC Universe: Mitsurugi vs Setsuka
Tekken Universe: Kunimitsu vs Yoshimitsu

Unironically lumping Smash in the fighting game thread.

Get Out.jpg

Serious note, why Steve? I know Minecraft is popular, but the characters from Minecraft are as mundane as they get.

I don't play this game or minecraft, but is funny see all people complain about steve.. i love the memes, you know. #CassandraForSmash :sc4cas1:

I don't either, but Steve and the Minecraft aesthetic is really bland compared to the rest of the cast. I think most people who are loving this are only doing so because they just shitposted a character into Smash. It's funny for sure, but also really really meh.

I think the character designs and aesthetics of MK11 are incredibly lackluster. They're just so average.
What? The detail, the more realistic proportions, the animations.

Do you like the bombastic japanese designs better?

There are things I like about Guilty Gear, but I'll never be able to get into the series because the way it animates and it's visual sparks look obnoxious to me. It has the same kind of visual flare as Smash that gives me a headache to look at.

I like it, I had the opportunity to play the last two, previously I only knew it due to comments and I looked for curiosity. I just find it weird that these videos are being uploaded on the BANDAI NAMCO channel, this only leads me to believe a possible partnership between them. Maybe someone from SC will show up there, preferably someone who fits the style, or some of them will end up in SC, being quite honest most of the popular characters are already in the game, only Viola is left, I would say Yun Seong too, but with the return of Hwang in the game he becomes 'obsolete' like "another Korean male character using Dao".

Back