First mode you'll play?

What's the first mode you'll play in SCVI?

• Soul Chronicle

Votes: 20 24.7%
  • Libra of Soul

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Arcade

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Practice

Votes: 44 54.3%
  • CAS

Votes: 10 12.3%

• Other

• Total voters
There are big problems with these game modes.

1. Soul Chronicle is linear. Characters have only one ending. After one time completion this mode will be forgeted. There is no replayability.

2. In Libra of Soul original characters are unplayble. Cas of Libra of Soul is incompatible with Cas mode.

CAS first and then when i have made something I like i'll play online then back to CAS and rinse repeat for a few years.

There are big problems with these game modes.

1. Soul Chronicle is linear. Characters have only one ending. After one time completion this mode will be forgeted. There is no replayability.

2. In Libra of Soul original characters are unplayble. Cas of Libra of Soul is incompatible with Cas mode.
1. CaS enthusiasts may replay fights to gather information about NPCs in order to recreate them, and it’s possible that some story bits will want to be replayed to see again, maybe.

2. This is no different from Chronicles of the Sword, really, but it’s easier than ever to take reference screenshots of sliders and such where this won’t be a super big deal.

1. CaS enthusiasts may replay fights to gather information about NPCs in order to recreate them, and it’s possible that some story bits will want to be replayed to see again, maybe.

2. This is no different from Chronicles of the Sword, really, but it’s easier than ever to take reference screenshots of sliders and such where this won’t be a super big deal.
Exactly this, it's not difficult to carry over the sliders, it's what i'm doing to recreate my old characters as best I can.

Wow, so much single player love.
After that beta, I can't wait to get into VS! & Finally play SeongMina. Gotta learn my LHs. My roommates are far more likely to burn through whatever story modes while I'm out, so I can focus on VS, practice, then maybe even take a stroll online.

TECHNICALLY i'll probably do Practice, just for a minute or two, to get the buttons and feel down. But the first mode I'll REALLY play is Soul Chronicle. And that's what I voted for.
Ok, so my plan has changed. There's a local on 10/21 (ugh, a tourney on a Sunday...) that'll have SC6. So looks like I'll actually be primarily focused on Practice and maybe online matches in order to get ready. But AFTER that, THEN it's Soul Chronicle! =D

Probably practice mode, or maybe vs cpu, but in normal difficulty in order to get use to the game.

Practice to try out all characters that were missing from V, Yoshimitsu, and the new characters.

Practice for around 10 minutes then straight into ranked. Would be an hour if they didn't do that network test.

I'm looking at the poll trying to suspend my disbelief. Daxx above will screw around for 10 min and then get to kickin' some ass, that I understand, but for most players to dive straight into training to the point that VS is lumped into the misc option... idunno (shrug) I just don't know.

Back