Flashchat

kungfucolin

[08] Mercenary
The new layout looks ACE, but for some reason, when I click on the Flashchat link, all I get is the smileys page.

Broken link?

~ Colin

Yeah I was there when he said something to that effect, I was just under the impression he was just installing a new version.
Guess we have to just wait.

~ Colin

NEW VERSION IS UP.

Please CLEAR YOUR BROWSER CACHE... otherwise you will still see the old flashchat.

Oh... btw... people who WERE having problems getting into flashchat (like KowTow and Rigel)... should now be able to get in with this new version.

CLEAR YOUR CACHE!

theres no irc chat set up for SC afaik, but it doesnt take much. if the flashchat works though then theres not much reason to use irc apart from personal preferences.

irc has some nice features like file xfers and allowing bots (i dunno if you can set up a bot in flashchat?) but its really just a personal preference *shrugs*

when you updated flashchat though my 2 major complaints were fixed (typing lag is hardly noticeable now, and if i alt+tab off then back it wont deselect the chat window) so its a moot point.

You can do transfers and bots in flashchat too, but I disabled them for OBVIOUS reasons. Transfers and Bots are a reason NOT to use IRC.

Back